“Clean and friendly” 4 of 5 bubbles

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol
Essex
“Clean and friendly”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 15, 2013 via mobile

I recently visited this restaurant for lunch. The mixed appetizer was excellent and also plentiful. Good choice for a first visit as you get 5 different choices. The chicken kabob was very good although I found the salad a bit strong with vinegar. The creme brûlée for dessert was wonderful. The service was very pleasant and friendly. I would definitely return. Lunch prices are reasonable around 7-10 dollars and since it is located in a small plaza parking is not a problem

Visited November 2013

Ontario, Canada
“Delicious flavours and wonderful restaurant!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 22, 2013

I have traveled much in the middle east and so I looooove the flavours of middle eastern food.
I was not disappointed in the least at Monaco! It is authentic and wonderful!

The restaurant is clean, nicely decorated, the staff are friendly, and the menu options are great!

Middle Eastern (serves 2 Guests) $39

My friend and I had the Middle Eastern Shared Platter for 2 (Hummous, fattoush salad, falafel, grape leaves (4), one skewer of chicken, beef and kafta kabob, served with grilled vegetables and seasoned rice or potatoes) and it was huge and delicious! You will not be left hungry. We had leftovers to take home.

Hummous with 4 pitas - delicious.
Fattoush salad - bright lively flavours!
Falafel - perfect!
Grape leaves - (basically rice mix in grape leaf wraps) these are my FAVOURITE!
Chicken skewer - moist, flavourful and delicious!
Beef skewer - tender and delicious!
Kafta (meatball) skewer - nice!
Grilled vegetables - tasty!
Rice - yum!
Roast Potatoes (we paid $2 to have BOTH the rice and potatoes. If I went with just 1, I'd go with the potatoes. YUMMMY!!)

All the flavours and all the food was delicious. I've probably said that a million times already in the review.

Will go again if I'm back in the area (I am visiting for a few days).
Wish there was a place like this where I am living.

I highly recommend!

• Visited October 2013
Toronto, Canada
“Good Food, Cool Place!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 2, 2013

I went to this place while in Windsor and I really enjoyed it. The service was excellent. The salad they give you as a starter was delicious and a good quantity to start your meal. I had the ground lamb skewers as they were out of sirloin and it was really good. The rice was also very tasty and the grilled vegetables went great with the plate. Prices could be a little lower but it was a great experience overall.

• Visited October 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
“Excellent food. LOVE the garlic dip!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 21, 2013 via mobile

We have been for lunch a few times and are never disappointed. Great food. Great service. Good value. Oh and the garlic dipping sauce is one of the best in the city.

• Visited September 2013
Windsor, Canada
“Consistently impressive!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 31, 2013

I have been here several times and have always been impressed with the deliciously prepared food and the down to earth service. The fatttoush salad is the best I've had and the main courses are plentiful and done to perfection. We enjoyed the Friday night belly dancer for the first time! Ann, who I have had as a server every time I've been there, is so congenial and always takes her time to assure good care.
I highly recommend this little wonderful restaurant.

• Visited August 2013