“Big things come in small packages.”
Review of Monaco Middle Eastern Cuisine - CLOSED

Monaco Middle Eastern Cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed April 4, 2013

For a fair size restaurant this place is amazing. The best meditteranean food I've ever had. The platter sizes are very filling. I ordered a kabob platter which was made to my liking. The kabob skewers are very big and not expensive either. They come with either potatoes or rice which we tried both and they were just simply amazing. The potatoes were not drenched in oil like some other places in town. The hummous is addictive. And their garlic dip is so good you have to try this place. Highly recommended. They were very packed when we went in but the service was still awesome. I recommend you make a reservation to avoid waiting... Wouldn't want to eat any where else but Monaco. Ann was our server, mother of the owner/chef and she's a sweetheart. The appetizers usually come out faster than you can order them. It is a little dark but Im as blind as a bat and regardless I was tasting heaven in my mouth. No negatives about this place. Its a little hidden but the good things are hard to find :) Definitely coming back lunch menu is just as good. And prices are pretty cheap for what your getting.

1  Thank sarahfrosch

Reviewed March 28, 2013

Went for lunch with my staff. Really surprised how nice the decor was considering its location in a strip plaza. Would have expected more Mid-Eastern paintings rather than European art work on the wall. Would have made for a more exotic atmosphere. At least the music was middle eastern. Food and service was great. The value was amazing for what you get. Not as busy as the other higher priced places.

1  Thank batman408
Reviewed January 10, 2013

service was excellent food was plentiful and very tasty had a groupon to offset price of meals but did not find it over pricey would definitely go back again

1  Thank Tony T
Reviewed December 30, 2012

This small restaurant is deceptive...at first glance it looks like an average strip mall place...I go regularly because I crave their hummus as well as their fattoush salad. In fact, I cannot find a Lebanese restaurant that makes a fattoush salad like this. The owner's mother is super friendly and will help you with your menu choice. I love this place, it's a simple restaurant with fabulous food! Price is also very reasonable...so, in conclusion, better than other Lebanese food places I've been and cheaper...can't lose...unless you want something very fancy.

2  Thank Elaine C
Reviewed November 30, 2012

We took advantage of the Groupon offer and visited Monaco Restaurant yesterday at 5 pm.
Upon entrance we were promptly seated /we made a reservation/ by our waitress - Shannon.
Restaurant is small but has "character": ambiance and soft lightning. Very pleasant inside.

We ordered two entrees: chicken tawook plate and garlic oregano chicken /17$ and 18$ respectively/. The plates were proceeded by two small fatoush salads with warm pita bread.
My husband is not a fan of Lebanese cuisine, but he was raving about his chicken tawook plate. Large chunks of meat, grilled to perfection, full of flavor; fried /but not greasy/ potatoe slices, lots of grilled veggies. Oh, and that garlic dip on the side - very garlicky and lemony- sour - wonderful fusion of flavors...

My entree was also generously portioned with herbed rice and excellent sauce.

By the time we were done with our dinner - the restaurant was almost full with families, couples or "solo" diners.

We will come back for sure...

3  Thank Zabbba