“Great place for a birthday!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Monaco Middle Eastern Cuisine - CLOSED

Monaco Middle Eastern Cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol
Windsor, Ontario, Canada
“Great place for a birthday!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 22, 2012

Had a great time celebrating a friend's birthday. The food was amazing, generous portions, the entertainment was fun, and everything was reasonably priced.

• Visited May 2012
6 Thank shellhornj

Toronto
“I can't believe I ate the whole thing”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 8, 2012

I thought I would try these guys out because they had decent reviews. Not being from Windsor I had a difficult time finding the location. It is tucked in behind the Taco Bell on Dougall just south of EC Row. I pulled into a number of wrong driveways but I am glad I persisted. I ordered the chicken stir fry to go. Live music from a gentleman playing middle eastern music on an electric piano while I waited. I didn't have to wait too long. Maybe 10 minutes. Got back to my room at the hotel and opened it up. Exquisite looking veggies and marinaded chicken on a bed of rice in a very flavourful sauce. The meal came with a side salad and they offered a pita which I declined. The food was excellent with no shortage of quantity. A very filling meal. Different coloured peppers, carrots, mushrooms, onions cooked to a firm texture, not mushy. The chicken was also not overcooked, and the marinade was not overdone. Looking forward to coming back and eating in.

• Visited March 2012
5 Thank apond58
Windsor, Canada
“Best Lebanese Food In Ontario”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 13, 2012

A bunch of friends and I went to check out this place after being highly recommended by one of my colleagues, we order the family platter and i swear it was enough to feed 6 of us, the service was attentive and friendly. i recommend this restaurant to anyone that really appreciates fine lebanese cuisine, will be back for sure with more friends.

• Visited January 2012
8 Thank giselle s
Windsor, Canada
“Affordable delicious food! Beautifully decorated.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 5, 2012

Came here with some friends and it is a real gem. It is a little hidden from the main road - but there is plenty of parking. The place is really nicely decorated and clean. There is an outdoor patio which will be great in the spring/summer. The food is simply amazing. Fresh, large portions and very reasonably priced. Highly recommended!

• Visited December 2011
6 Thank wheresheroams
Detroit, Michigan
“Excellent Food!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 9, 2011

My favourite middle eastern cuisine in Windsor....if you haven't tried it u should!
Nice intimate setting.