“A taste of italy”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed July 1, 2014

The food is . really good it reminded me of when I was in Roma. It caters to couples and groups. We were there with 15 boys from the baseball team and the offered a special price for the boys.
The food was so good that we went back the next day as a couple yum yum yummy.

There are newer reviews for Piccolo's

Reviewed April 6, 2014 via mobile

45min for glass of wine, 1hr 7 min for salad, 1hr 39min for entree. Table no more then 2 feet from kitchen door, servers nearly bringing out food and taking back dirty plates over head, and very noisy. Customers arriving after seated at better table and given food and drink before us...won't go back even if given a gift card or dinner purchased for us...

1  Thank justin f
Reviewed January 2, 2014

My wife and I went to Picollo's on a week day when we thought it would not be too busy, but the small restaurant was nearly full! Good sign! We had eaten here once before for a wedding rehearsal and thoroughly enjoyed the food. And this time the food was delicious, but we waited 1.25 hours for it to arrive! Great food. Slow service. Nuff said.

Reviewed November 23, 2013

I was recently in Windsor for my daughter's game. I didn't have a lot of time and the front desk at my hotel recommended this restaurant.

I went at 6:30 on a Saturday night and they fit me in. The meal was very good and the caesar salad was excellent.

A warm, friendly, genuine place.

Reviewed October 16, 2013

excellent food the garlic rolls are the best freshly made order anything it is freshly made it takes about twenty minutes or more but worth the wait.do not hesitate to go to this place.way to much food

Been to Piccolo's? Share your experiences!