“ Wonderful”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Walkerville
Reviewed March 22, 2014 via mobile

We had garlic shrimp and veal parmisan. Excellent. Service was great. Food was great. Got a hug when leaving. A wonderful surprise.

1  Thank Bayguy37

Reviewed February 24, 2014

This will be my second review of this restaurant, the first was written a few years ago. The food and the service have improved from top notch to a gold standard that all other restaurant in the area should strive to achieve. When I go out to eat I require the food and service be nearly perferct and Toni's place is the place that comes the closest to meeting my expectations. There is nothing else to say except if you want a grteat dining experience go se Toni.

Reviewed February 21, 2014

We were in Windsor for a Mellissa Etheridge concert at the Caesar Casino. I made reservations for 1830hrs, we were a little late due to lack of parking in the area. As we arrived we were pleasantly greated by the owner and our waitress, Alexa. We were able to choose our table as we had the restaurant to ourselves. As we read our menus. We were served with bread and a blend of oil balsamic, parmesan and ground pepper for dipping. The bread wasn't very fresh and was reheated in the microwave. We ordered brushetta and antipasto, that were very good. My girlfriend had penne arabiata and I had pasta marcheta. They were both very good. The overall atmosphere was very comfortable and welcoming. We would definitely go back again.

Reviewed February 19, 2014

I have been going to Tony's for about 10 years. I started by taking my 6 granddaughters there for "Ladies Who Lunch" when they were very young. Toni was always very accommodating with 6 children who didn't like anything! They are now between 15 and 24 yrs old and still want to go and see Toni!
When I have friends from out of the city, I always take them to see Toni. The food is great; the restaurant isn't too big, so the service is exceptional and Toni's hugs are as good as their food!
I have reservations for next Saturday to take my children there to celebrate my oldest son's b-day. Couldn't imagine going anywhere else!

Reviewed December 16, 2013

another awesome lunch. Met up with my daughter while in Windsor and took her here because it is so awesome. I had a rib eye, and my daughter had a fresh made pizza. As usual, excellent service from Toni, and excellent food from Biagio.