“Slow service, good food”
Review of Mi Casita

Mi Casita
Ranked #174 of 821 Restaurants in Windsor
Cuisines: Central American
Neighborhood: City Centre
Neighborhood: City Centre
Reviewed June 12, 2014 via mobile

My first impression was that there were very few people working. We waited a bit to be greeted and when the server came over asked us what we wanted to drink but had no idea what they offered. I got a margaritas and waited about 10 minutes for it. I noticed there was not a large selection especially as a vegetarian. I ordered the burrito with no meat and a side of guac. The free salsa was ok, the chips were all broken up and small. We waited about 40 more mins before our plates arrived. My burrito was delicious, the rice was delish with some hot sauce and the beans were liquidy but still flavourful. Overall, if you overlook the slow service , the food was pretty good and worth the 18 dollars I paid for the entire meal.

Reviewed November 20, 2013

This isnt even close Salvadorian food nor is it even Mexican I rather cross the border and know that I will get excellent Salvadorian and Mexican food there. Worst customer service and the prices for the food!?!? Are you kidding me this isnt a 5 star restaurant I rather go to McDonalds!!!!

2  Thank Familywith_boy
Reviewed September 28, 2013

After being disapointed in every other Mexican restaurant in Windsor I feel very lucky to have found this place. I have been to Mi Casita twice and the food was phenomenal on both visits.

Reviewed August 21, 2013

Great place, great food, the atmosphere maybe need some touch and upgrade.
The service is amazing and the flavor and quality of the food is the best.

Reviewed July 30, 2013

Food was good.. Service excellent. Prices reasonable. They had some interesting sauces that were very good. We would recommend it.