“Meh”

Ranked #222 of 776 Restaurants in Windsor
Cuisines: Vietnamese
“Meh”
Reviewed July 23, 2014 via mobile

Had my meal to go and ordered the pad thai. Felt it was mediocre. The atmosphere was typical cheap Chinese restaurant. Average across the board.

Windsor, Canada
“Good to fix a craving.”
Reviewed June 5, 2014

I like the pho, I like the won ton soup (one of the best, loaded with extras!), the noodle wraps, spring rolls are all good.... the pad thai is over priced and not so good. We usually order take out, a group of us wanted Pad Thai.... most of us were pretty disappointed - especially considering the price.
I'll stick with the Pho and the appetizers... the entrees here have never really 'wowed' me. But, for takeout, they are quick to prepare and its always packaged well (so no spills in the car).

• Visited May 2014
Oshawa, Canada
“Pretty Good”
Reviewed February 6, 2014

The dining experience is pretty typical of asian cafeteria style restaurants, so I didn't get put off by not having my server ask how my food was, I like that actually. The food was plentiful, well prepared, and honestly, came out in an order I am used to (appetizer, salad, main) which is less typical of asian cafeteria style restaurants. Everything is tasty. Even though I am on an expense account, it's nice to get good value for your money. plus they serve alcohol, so that's a bonus, though I do like the shakes a lot.

• Visited January 2014
Windsor
“Good food but horrible dining in service.”
Reviewed December 4, 2013

I order take out from here every so often and have never had a problem. When it comes to dining in, servers never come around and ask how the food is not do they ever refill my water unless I ask. There was a time I was the only customer in the restaurant and one of the servers was texting on her phone the whole time and did not acknowledge me. If you want good service, I would not recommend this place.

• Visited December 2013
Cincinnati OH
“Good”
Reviewed August 14, 2013

The rare beef pho was very good. And the mango salad was excellent. I left satisfied. It's in a strip mall, so not much to look at. But the food was good.

• Visited August 2013