“Best lunch ever”

Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Walkerville
“Best lunch ever”
Reviewed April 29, 2014

Oh my, the seafood soup is to die for. Excellent service and attention to detail. I've been there before but it gets better with age!

• Visited April 2014

“Perfection”
Reviewed March 2, 2014

Il Gabbiano is the Best Restaurant in Windsor. Food is always cooked to perfection, service impeccable.

• Visited December 2013
“Consistent Quality!!!”
Reviewed February 23, 2014

My husband and I are avid diners and find ourselves dining in Windsor and the States. It seems as though many restaurants can't consistently produce quality food! We find ourselves venturing to Il Gabbiano where we always have wonderful service and amazing food! Thank you for making our years of dining cconsistently delicious!!

• Visited February 2014
“Exceeding Expectations!!”
Reviewed February 22, 2014

February 16th my husband and I went out for a date night, something that does not happen very often. Typically I avoid going out for dinner because of allergies and food preferences. This was our dining first experience at Il Gabbiano. The restaurant had a nice atmosphere, great music and a busy vibe. I could clearly see that our server was very busy but she did not miss a beat. She even took extra time to communicate with the chef about my questions, requests and concerns about my dinner. Service was exceptional and the food was tremendously delicious The staff was more than accommodating and exceeded my expectations. I felt important and welcomed to return anytime, which we will very soon. Keep up the good work!

• Visited February 2014
Windsor, Canada
“Better than most business meetings ”
Reviewed February 20, 2014 via mobile

Went out to il gabbiano for a business meeting with two great vendors. They and I had been before but as usual the food was better than expected. Sausage and rapini as well as calamari and shrimp for appetizers were great and filled us up. One of us got the wrong plate of food but they let us keep that(fettuccine Sophia) and got us the proper dish(filletto sante) within five minutes. The service is attentive but respectful. If you are in the middle of a conversation the man waited for us to finish then attended to us. My only real complaint is the portions are to big so leaves no room for dessert (though two of us did).

Lastly the previous few reviews seem to be centred around ppl who have no idea what the busiest times of year are for a fine dining restaurant. Christmas through to valentines day are crazy, not getting that someone is busy or you can't use a coupon on a special is like saying why you can't get one drink on a credit card at a busy club on a Saturday night.