“Worth going back!!”

Good for: Romantic, Business meetings
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Walkerville
Reviewed December 29, 2012

Great service, great food and beautiful atmosphere.... Differently well go back when I'm in Windsor!

Reviewed December 29, 2012

Hands down the best and most extensive wine selection in the city. Inventive specials allow for a new experience every time I go. Windsor's premiere restaurant. At the end of the meal the server brought over a beautiful espresso shot. I have never been to a restaurant that gives you a shot just because. The whole experience was incredible and I will return for many years to come.

Reviewed December 13, 2012

This was my first time dinning at IL Gabbianos in Windsor and I thought it was fantastic! My husband is from Windsor so when we visit, we tend to go to all the same places and I wanted to venture out and try something new. I kept hearing from customers in the area that I must try this so when I finally did, it did not disappoint. The setting is warm and cozy and the staff was absolutely top notch. We were waited on by three different people and anyone that came to our table brought us anything we needed. The owner even came out twice and chatted with us. The staff was not over bearing and since I was taking a few customers out, I did want some privacy and did not want to be bothered, and I was impressed with the attentiveness but it was not smothering……just the right amount of attention. The food was all delicious and very fresh. My customers were impressed with their dishes and mine was spectacular! I have to also note that the wine list has a good variety and if you are taking out customers, know that the prices of wine here are excellent and most under $70. I would recommend this place to anyone and I am going to have to make my new family visit to get them out of their boring same old routines of going to the same places in Windsor.

Reviewed December 11, 2012

We had a nice night out with some friends. Everyone enjoyed their food. This restuarant is looked on Erie Street which has many Italian restaurants to choose from. This is the one we usually come to. Very nice decor. Simple but nice. We have even been to a small wedding held upstairs. It was very quaint and personable. Nice wedding and the food was fabulous that
night.

Reviewed December 2, 2012 via mobile

Was in for lunch on Tuesday amazing as usual always bring in business clients never disappointed. Service was good and food was delicious. Free wifi was appreciated as it was a business lunch.