“One of our new favourite restaurants”
Review of Armando's Windsor

Armando's Windsor
Ranked #41 of 778 Restaurants in Windsor
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Howard
Description: Authentic stone fired pizzas, wide variety of delicious pastas, chicken, veal and seafood dishes, and now serving TBQ ribs and chicken! Everything is prepared fresh and made to order. 5 large HD TVs, a media room, intimate booths, and a cozy lounge make Armando's great for any occasion. We invite you to come in and experience our delicious food, relaxing atmosphere and friendly staff.
Windsor, Canada
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“One of our new favourite restaurants”
Reviewed September 9, 2013

My husband and I went to Armando's Windsor (Cabana location) on a very busy weekend during the summer and we were both extremely impressed by our visit. We were seated by the bar in a nicely appointed table and comfortable chairs. The the environment and decor was lovely that night with nice dimmed lighting and candle lit tables. Since it was busy, the bartender took the initiative to serve us, and our food and drinks were excellent -- despite it being busy we did not wait any longer for our food or drinks. I was also impressed that our bill was under $35 considering that the menu options are so unique. We enjoyed our visit there and ended up ordering pizza for take out a week ago and it was one of the best pizzas we have ever had. We will definitely be back to Armando's Windsor in the near future.

• Visited August 2013

Belleville, Canada
“Trendy and good!”
Reviewed August 12, 2013

The food at Armando's, like their take-out Pizzeria, is super. The waiter was efficient and friendly with an excellent sense of humour. I found out later that he was one of the owners.
Attractive surroundings and enjoyable evening.

• Visited July 2013
Penetanguishene, Canada
“very pleasant surprise”
Reviewed July 17, 2013

While visiting relatives in Windsor, we were led to Armando's. Relatives swear by the place.
Two seniors, 2 adults and 2 pre-teen boys. It was a Monday night and not at all crowded. Lots of parking on the plaza lot.
Plaza restaurants are often less than hoped for, but Armando's was so much more than expected. Nice menu, pleasant open decor, but service could be more attentive.
My walnut, mixed greens and goat cheese salad with balsamic and cranberries was lovely and filled the plate to capacity. Spicy Sicilian pizza excellent with crust made on premise as we watched. Calzones were huge and well received. Plate of pasta very generous indeed.
Any complaining about food in this place is just far too picky. You want 5 star, go pay $100 a plate some place else. Me, I am happy with 4 stars at Armando's and would go back to Armando's and enjoy myself just as much.

• Visited July 2013
Kitchener, Canada
“Outstanding”
Reviewed June 20, 2013

I visit Windsor once a week and had lunch here and the food and service was outstanding. I travel and eat out all the time.... I know good food and service when it comes my way. Had the Sesame Salmon salad and came back the next day and had the Spicy Sicilian pizza and the pizza was amazing the crust was thin but not floppy and chewy but so flavorful. This is a place you must try guarantee you will love it.

• Visited June 2013
Toronto, Canada
“Great spot”
Reviewed June 2, 2013

A colleague and I had supper at Armando's last month. Tasty, thin crust pizza and good service. They have a gluten free menu and the gluten free and regular pizzas looked (and tasted) equally good. Good value, and satisfying food.

• Visited May 2013