Comfort Inn and Suites Ambassador Bridge
$66
$47
  • Fitness center
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $54/night.

$90
  • Breakfast included
$79
$237
$224
All reviewsno elevatorhot tubfront deskpool looked goodrooms were super cleaneffortless checkfirst floorambassador bridgethe security guardhockey tournamentpool areahuron churchcigarette buttssliding glassbusy weekendfriendly hotelseparate bedroom
Reviewed January 3, 2013 via mobile

We stayed one night while visiting friends. Clean quiet rooms. Good breakfast. Big pool. No complaints- I would stay at this hotel again. Trip advisor needs to lower the 200 Character minimum on the review.

• Stayed: December 2012
Reviewed December 29, 2012

The positive reviews of this hotel are spot on. Facilities were clean and well maintained. Rooms were comfortable with good basic amenities plus we had a mini-fridge.
The two other big pluses for us were the breakfast and staff. Each morning of our two day stay we enjoyed the eggs, sausage, yogurt, pastries etc. Well supplied even close to the end of the 9:30 a.m. Stop time.
One of the desk clerks was outstanding. She not only knew the locations and directions I wanted to visit around town, she gave suggestions on when to go, what to bring or not bring and in what order. for instance, we went to COLASANTI'S tropical Gardens (30 minute drive from hotel) and she provide how to get their best, advised us not to wear big coats inside, must sample their homemade roasted chicken, peach drink and doughnuts. Plus, stop by the nearby town of Kingsville. All great suggestions. This is what helps to make this hotel a winner in Windsor.

Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed December 11, 2012

Conveniently located directly off the highway at a good price. Room was clean, bed was comfortable, and nice bonus having a mini-fridge. Modern and up-to-date. Nice size indoor pool with slide (great for kids!) and hot tub. Only issue I had was with the kids' hockey team(s) that was staying at the hotel on the same floor as me. They were running up and down the hallways and knocking on doors at all hours, and I think they were also responsible for the fire alarm going off in the middle of the night. While ultimately it is parents' responsibility to control their kids, I expressed my disappointment that front-desk staff didn't at least warn me that I was staying on a floor filled with kids. I also suggested that they might consider hiring a security guard or appointing a staff member to deal with any issues that arise when a sports team (or other large or rambunctious group) is staying at the hotel so as to prevent any undue inconvenience to other guests. Because of this, I did not plan on ever coming back to this hotel. However, a few days later the hotel Manager called me to apologize and ensure me that the hotel does not routinely host kids' sports teams and that this particular team would not be welcomed back. This and the compensation I received showed me that this hotel values customer service. I will definitely give this hotel another chance as a result.

Room Tip: Hotel is 2 floors - main floor rooms have sliding doors to exit outside
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed November 26, 2012

We had a great overnight stay! This was a last minute trip to Toronto and this is midway for us -- and other hotels were booked. Not only did they give us a great room, but also gave us a military discount that we didn't expect! The staff at the hotel are very professional, friendly and accommodating. The suite was fabulous and very comfortable. We had a king suite, which was very spacious, clean and comfortable. We will definitely use this hotel for all our trips to Canada. I would recommend this hotel to anyone looking for a clean, comfortable place to rest your head. Almost forgot to mention this all comes with a great breakfast, with lots of choices. Couldn't have gotten any better. Will use this hotel again and again!

Room Tip: Definitely get a king suite --- money well spent!
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 12, 2012

We came down for a cousins wedding, booked last minuet as we weren't sure if we were gonna stay or make the 2 hour drive home. Room was comfortable, parking right outside of room. Pool was nice all though a little cold. The hot tub was not operational while were were there. The breakfast was decent. Staff we dealt with were friendly and accommodating. All in all will stay again the next time we are in town for the night.

Room Tip: rooms on the side of the building were quieter.
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
Beth155021, General Manager at Comfort Inn and Suites Ambassador Bridge, responded to this reviewResponded November 21, 2012

Good Day and thank-you for your positive review. We value and look forward to reading all of our guest reviews. I apologize that the hot tub was not open during your stay. We feel it is very important to ensure our facilities are clean and safe for guest use and at times this may result in a brief closure of our pool and/or hot tub area. We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed our services during your visit.

We look forward to having you as our guests again soon.

Safe travels,