First I mostly chose this because it was cheap - super 8 I don't have much expectations and that is was good with this place. Booked a room for 2 adults and they gave us a single queen bed which wasn't going to work, they wanted $10 per night for 2 bed room, but eventually the manager gave it to us for free to keep us happy. Thank You! That pulled the review up to average.
The good - location close to bridge / EC expressway - Lots of parking - near Tim Hortons :) - free wifi - TV was fine - AC worked well.
The Bad - breakfast was a little shelf which if you didn't get down early had nothing on it. A little older and in need of a refresh - but it would then cost more. extra cheap crispy sheets.
I think this hotel caters to a low price cliental. Mixed feelings about staying again - maybe because of price or availability. This place is $50-$60 per night hotel... For the $100 range there is much nicer places.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 100% Non-Smoking Hotel that offers great in room amenities with lots of parking and free continental breakfast every morning. Close to the University of Windsor, the Ambassador Bridge to Detroit, and Windsor International Airport, our Super 8 Windsor hotel is your time-saving stop in southeastern Ontario. We are approximately 10 minutes drive from Caesar's Windsor Casino, Golf Courses, South Windsor arena, Devonshire mall and Windsor crossings outlet mall. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Hotwire, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Super 8 Windsor ON reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Super 8 Windsor Hotel Windsor
- Super Eight Windsor
- Windsor Super 8
- Windsor Super Eight
- Super 8 Windsor ON Ontario