Our tour group stop into Windsor overnight and we stay that the Lexington Hotel. We had very good stay. Staff were nice and helped us with translation and directions to Chinese food. Rooms were very nice and beds comfortable.
Nice Hotel during our trip
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience an exciting trip to the City of Roses while enjoying the comfort of our newly renovated Lexington Inn and Suites, conveniently located in the recently developed South Windsor area with easy access to the most vibrant sections of the southernmost city in Canada. Windsor Airport is less than a 5 minute drive away.Stay connected with our complimentary wireless Internet access in all guest rooms and public areas. In addition, our guest rooms feature complimentary hard-wired Internet connections. Corporate travelers will appreciate the convenience of our business center and meeting room, which can accommodate up to 15 guests. Our 49 spacious guest rooms and suites welcome guests with amenities including microwave, mini-fridge, coffeemaker, cable TV with The Sports Network and Movie Channel, hairdryer, iron, ironing board, complimentary local calls, and wake-up service. Select accommodations are handicap accessible, featuring private baths with grab bars and roll-in showers. We invite our guests to enjoy our complimentary daily continental breakfast and coffee. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Travelocity, Hotwire and Orbitz so you can book your Lexington Inn & Suites Windsor reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Howard Johnson Express Hotel Windsor
- Howard Johnson Windsor
- Windsor Howard Johnson
- Lexington Inn & Suites Windsor Ontario