The bed was not very comfortable and the toilet did not function very well (had to jiggle handle after each flush). Items that were requested prior to our arrival were not there when we arrived. There were no cups or creamers with our coffee maker. The furniture is very old and in extremely poor condition. On a positive note, the valet driver on the evening shift was very friendly and efficient.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- BEST WESTERN PLUS Waterfront Hotel is ideally located along the beautiful river front in downtown Windsor, Ontario, Canada, directly across from Detroit, Michigan USA, All hotel guest rooms feature a lovely river view and overlook gardens, sculptures and an extensive multi-use fitness trail. In addition to the gorgeous waterfront view, also include complimentary free breakfast buffet, complimentary local phone calls and complimentary Wi-Fi accessEasily accessed via the Ambassador Bridge, Detroit Windsor tunnel, Highway 401 and Highway 3.Nearby attractions and events include: GM Corporate world Headquarters, Ford World Headquarters, Chrysler Group US Headquarters, Caesars Windsor, Downtown Windsor Bars, Clubs, Restaurants and Entertainment, Art Gallery of Windsor, Steps from Detroit Windsor Tunnel Bus, YQG Windsor International Airport, DTW Metropolitan Detroit Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Expedia, Best Western, Travelocity, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Best Western Plus Waterfront Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Windsor Hotel Windsor
- Hilton Hotel Windsor
- Windsor Hilton Hotel
- Best Western Plus Waterfront Hotel Windsor, Ontario