I really wanted to stay in Detroit as I was going to see a Red Wings Game but the cost of the Downtown Detroit Hotels was twice as much. I decided on Comfort Suite over the Quality Suites Downtown because of the reviews. I found this Hotel (at least the room I stayed in) to be a average hotel room. it was nice and big, it was clean, it had a fridge, TV, free parking, the bathroom was nice and it had a free breakfast (cereals, eggs, sausage, waffles, bread, muffins). This place was literally 2 minutes from the Detroit Windsor tunnel so that also made it super continent. I thought it was a little weird that it was in a "residential area" but it was still really close to downtown. I would stay here again if I was to go to another game.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We provide a home away from home experience to all our guests. We are located in the heart of beautiful Downtown Windsor offering you fast access to all the local attractions. Casino Windsor, Dance Clubs, Detroit Tunnel, WFCU Arena, Windsor Spitfires, Tiger Games, NEW ADVENTURE BAY WATER PARK, Shopping District and many local restaurants and wineries. All of our rooms come with fridge, microwave, coffeemaker, local calling, FREE WIFI and Hot Breakfast. We offer Guest Appreciation Nights throughout the week. Pets are welcome at a cost of $25.00 per pet/per stay. $5.00 per pet is donated to the Windsor Humane Society. Cash and Debit payments will require a $250.00 Deposit and Photo Identification. Hotel is Smoke Free. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Comfort Suites Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Suites Downtown Hotel Windsor
- Comfort Suites Windsor
- Windsor Comfort Suites
- Comfort Suites Downtown Windsor, Ontario