Windsor Riverside Inn
  • Breakfast included
  • Pool
Bexon Rooms(Windsor)
View Hotel
See what travelers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed June 17, 2013

When I came onto Tripadvisor.com to read the reviews about this hotel, I almost wanted to cancel our stay... However, I am extremely glad we didn't because this hotel had NOTHING wrong with it. We are a younger couple, staying for one night in the city, and we were nothing but satisfied. According to other reviews, there are beds bugs, old TV's, you have to pay for parking, the front staff is not helpful, and the back entrance to the parking is sketchy.. All of these things are FALSE, except for yes, the back entrance is a little like a back ally, but there is a side entrance about 20 steps further that is perfectly fine to go in. People might not be satisfied that you have to park your car and then walk across the street (or take an elevator to a walkway that goes above the street) to the hotel, but this really is not a big deal.
When we travel we like to stay in hotels that are usually 4-Stars, and although I was nervous coming to this one, the price was exceptional and the quality was great. Not to mention it is right in the heart of the city with restaurants, bars, shops, the beautiful riverside, and the bridge to U.S.A.
It was a wonderful stay, I would recommend it to anyone. Is it absolute luxury? No. But we did not want, nor expect this.

Room Tip: We had a room on the South side and it was perfect. No noise, a view of the city, king bed.
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Shalissa F
Reviewed June 10, 2013

I am 18 years old and stayed here from June 5 - June 8 with my school soccer team. There were 4 of us in our room. We arrived on wednesday night at around 9 pm. Our toilet in our room didn't work. We went to the hotel front desk and they offered us a plunger! We told them that the handle didn't work. We were told there were no maintenance people working so we would have to wait until the next day! Where did they expect 4 - 18 year old girls to go if they needed a bathroom. Would they have treated adults this way or was it just because we were young girls? The pool was very dirty with hair floating around in it.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank Stefani L
Reviewed May 30, 2013

Do NOT stay here! They have BED BUGS!
I booked this hotel online because we got a great deal for a two night stay.
I awoke at 2:00 am to find a bed bug crawling on my blanket. Then we saw another one!
We packed up immediately and went over to the Hilton next store.
A much better hotel with better customer service.
the next day we had to throw all our clothes in the wash and dryer to make sure we didn't bring them home.

I stress again. Do not stay at this hotel. It's disgusting there!

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
4  Thank Talia1989
Reviewed May 26, 2013

We booked in and only one person was working after 6pm. Which meant when we asked for towels, we had to come down to get them. The walls are this so we could hear love-making noises from the next room. Kept hoping my two children would not wake up. They did not read the room serviced request for coffee the next morning and called the room, waking everyone up.

Not well staffed- customer service not a priority.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank Larissa R
Reviewed May 5, 2013

If you are handicapped or travelling by motorcycle be aware that the parking garage is across the street. The back door entrance that requires a card seems to only work 50% of the time. Back emtrance is quite nasty woth garbage bins all over etc. i suspect he a songle women would not feel comfortable walking from tje garage to the hotel and directions really are not very clear. Bed was great and room was above average, but bathroom tiles/grouting needs some work. Only wifi is in the lobby but rooms have hardware connection which is okay ... Unless you have an IPAD. Front desk person was good to deal with

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled solo