“Stinky sheets”

Ranked #17 of 35 Hotels in Windsor
A TripAdvisor Member
“Stinky sheets”
Reviewed July 11, 2005

I was talking to my friend and he asked me how's my stay in Windsor. I told him that Windsor is awesome except for the bed sheets in the hotel I stayed.
Prior to my trip to Windsor, my friend and I had thorough discussion where is the best hotel to stay when I go to Windsor. My friend knew that I am particular when it comes to cleanliness especially the bathroom. Upon my friends recommendation, I booked to stay at Quality Suites Downtown Windsor.
When I got to the room they assigned ti me. I first checked the bathroom and I was impressed and I thought....this is great. Everything was doing well until I went to bed to lie down and yikes!!!!! the pillow cover got a hole, seems from cigarette burn. The sheets stinks. Smells like dried sweat.
I ended up sleeping at my friend's place, use the hotel to keep my luggage and to take shower (bathroom was great!!!).
I would not recommend anyone to stay at Quality Suites again because of this experience.

• Stayed June 2005
9 Thank A TripAdvisor Member

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (35)
Travelers also viewed these Windsor hotels
Caesars Windsor
#1 of 35 in Windsor
City Centre
Travelodge Hotel Downtown Windsor
Walkerville
Comfort Suites Downtown
Comfort Suites Downtown
#7 of 35 in Windsor

Been to Towneplace Suites Marriott Windsor? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Towneplace Suites Marriott Windsor

Property: Towneplace Suites Marriott Windsor
Address: 250 Dougall Ave, Windsor, Ontario N9A 7C6, Canada (Formerly Quality Suites Downtown Windsor)
Location: Canada > Ontario > Windsor
Bar / Lounge Business Center with Internet Access Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Kitchenette Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Room Service Shuttle Bus service Suites Wheelchair access
Ranked #17 of 35 Hotels in Windsor
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Towneplace Suites Marriott Windsor 2.5*
We are excited to announce that Windsor's first Marriott hotel "Towneplace Suites" is scheduled to OPEN SOON! Designed for longer stays and added convenience and amenities for shorter visits, each of our spacious well designed selection of guest rooms and suites features a kitchen, work desk, closet system, and high end finishes. A boardroom, guest laundry facilities, spacious fitness room, patio, sundries marketplace and complimentary breakfast. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Marriott, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Towneplace Suites Marriott Windsor reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Quality Suites Downtown Windsor Hotel Windsor