Quality Suites is an average hotel with very friendly and helpful staff. We were in Windsor to attend the Wings/Kings game in Detroit. The hotel is ideally located close to the bus terminal where you can purchase the tunnel bus tickets and board the tunnel bus to Detroit. The parking is a bit of a pain as it is in the parking garage across the street and is not attached to the hotel, is also 12$ with in and out privileges. The rooms need a bit of TLC as they seem worn. The pull out couch was not comfortable at all, but they rarely are. The hotel suited our purpose for this trip, but could get more stars with a makeover.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are excited to announce that Windsor's first Marriott hotel "Towneplace Suites" is scheduled to OPEN SOON! Designed for longer stays and added convenience and amenities for shorter visits, each of our spacious well designed selection of guest rooms and suites features a kitchen, work desk, closet system, and high end finishes. A boardroom, guest laundry facilities, spacious fitness room, patio, sundries marketplace and complimentary breakfast. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Towneplace Suites Marriott Windsor reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Quality Suites Downtown Windsor Hotel Windsor
- Quality Inn Windsor
- Quality Hotel Downtown
- Towneplace Suites Marriott Windsor Ontario