Quality Suites is an average hotel with very friendly and helpful staff. We were in Windsor to attend the Wings/Kings game in Detroit. The hotel is ideally located close to the bus terminal where you can purchase the tunnel bus tickets and board the tunnel bus to Detroit. The parking is a bit of a pain as it is in the parking garage across the street and is not attached to the hotel, is also 12$ with in and out privileges. The rooms need a bit of TLC as they seem worn. The pull out couch was not comfortable at all, but they rarely are. The hotel suited our purpose for this trip, but could get more stars with a makeover.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Quality Suites is Windsor's only all-suites hotel, located in downtown Windsor, near riverfront walking trails with sculpture garden, dozens of restaurants and clubs, art gallery, theatres and Caesars Windsor casino. Spacious suites with french doors separating the bedroom from living room feature a wet bar, two televisions, phones & closets. Some suites sleep up to 6 guests and mini kitchen suites are perfect for longer stays. Enjoy free internet access, 24 hour lobby coffee, tea and chilled water. Our on-site restaurants feature two concepts: Eggsmart for delicious breakfast & lunch options and Superstar Bar & Grill for dinner and evening, with a spacious patio, bar area and several screens to watch the game. Why rent a standard hotel room when for the same price you can spoil yourself with a suite? ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, Travelocity, Choice Canada, Expedia, Hotels.com and HotelTravel.com so you can book your Quality Suites Downtown Windsor reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Quality Suites Downtown Windsor Hotel Windsor
- Quality Inn Windsor
- Quality Hotel Downtown
- Quality Suites Downtown Windsor Ontario