Lets start from the beginning , I'm excited to arrive in Windsor and enjoy my night . I walk into quality suites with a smile and wasn't greeted. I had to say hello first and there first words were,
Are u checking in ?
No hello , good evening , how are you? Welcome to quality suites.... Nothing.
I had a room reserved, where I called on the phone and I assume because I sounded young they reserved me on level 3 in a smoking room. Which is the "party floor" as I seen. As soon as i stepped out of the elevator my throat hurt from the smell of smoke immediatley There were stains everywhere , holes in the wall and just down right disgusting.
I went down stairs and was very polite and asked for a non smoking room on a different floor as I was not partying. She looked at me with a blank face and said,
"I don't have any more rooms available"
without even checking the computer.
She continued by saying ,
" because it is saturday night there is no way i am going to be able to stay in a better room "
As I believed this was NOT true I stressed that I wasn't accepting that answer and there is no way I am staying in that room for the price I was paying.
With in 2 minutes a non smoking room magically opened up for availablity, along with.
"But it's more money because it has a kitchen"
I said that's fine. She looked at me with a shocking face as if i was going to reply by saying nevermind. Then continued by saying
" oh actually it's the same price "
This employee looked so unimpressed at me, as she acted like I was a huge bother to her. This is the worst service I have EVER recieved in staying somewhere.
The next room we went to was definitely better but still not nice enough, considering the price . But will do for one night .
As I checked out in the morning there was a nicer employee there with a smile which was nice to see .
With the expiernce I had I will never return to this hotel as it was the most terrible experience ever.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are excited to announce that Windsor's first Marriott hotel "Towneplace Suites" is scheduled to OPEN SOON! Designed for longer stays and added convenience and amenities for shorter visits, each of our spacious well designed selection of guest rooms and suites features a kitchen, work desk, closet system, and high end finishes. A boardroom, guest laundry facilities, spacious fitness room, patio, sundries marketplace and complimentary breakfast. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Towneplace Suites Marriott Windsor reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Quality Suites Downtown Windsor Hotel Windsor
- Quality Inn Windsor
- Quality Hotel Downtown
- Towneplace Suites Marriott Windsor Ontario