We were greeted by a very friendly front desk representative. She told us a bunch of information we need to get across the border PRONTO to catch a hockey game!
We had a JR suite room, which was spacious and very clean! We even forgot a few things and the staff was more than welcoming to bring it directly to our room within minutes.
There is a restaurant on site that was pretty good as well, not my personal favorite, but tasty for a late night snack.
The hotel is in a great location, 5 minute walk to the Casino, but they also have a shuttle service! Great place to stay if going across the border and you don't want to stay in Detriot. It is right downtown, so there were some loud people partying, but never caused any problems and never heard a peep after 11pm. A little drive to go to the Devonshire Mall.
Overall, Great place to stay!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are excited to announce that Windsor's first Marriott hotel "Towneplace Suites" is scheduled to OPEN SOON! Designed for longer stays and added convenience and amenities for shorter visits, each of our spacious well designed selection of guest rooms and suites features a kitchen, work desk, closet system, and high end finishes. A boardroom, guest laundry facilities, spacious fitness room, patio, sundries marketplace and complimentary breakfast. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Marriott, Cancelon, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Towneplace Suites Marriott Windsor reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Quality Suites Downtown Windsor Hotel Windsor
- Quality Inn Windsor
- Quality Hotel Downtown
- Towneplace Suites Marriott Windsor Ontario