The staff was friendly and the room was clean. The bathroom was very dated (pink toilet, tub & sink) with no counter to put anything. I had to to use the back of the toilet. The room was very small (door very close to the bed) the mini-fridge was on the floor with a coffee pot on top. Regular coffee in the room but no decaf or any tea. I asked the front desk and they suggested I go to Tim Hortons beside the hotel (that was convenient!)
The lobby was updated (maybe so it looks good in pictures). The walls and other areas in the hotel look like they have been patched and painted many times over.
All in all I I had a good sleep, and felt safe and it was clean. Breakfast was to be expected too with coffee (no decaf), juice, cereal, pancakes, fruit and no tea.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy the comforts and convenience of a midtown hotel without the clamor and costs of a downtown hotel. Centrally-located in Windsor, Ontario, just five minutes from the downtown core and within minutes of Caesars Windsor Casino, the Detroit Tunnel and the Devonshire Mall, the Howard Johnson Plaza Hotel is the ideal hub around which to plan your visit to Windsor. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon, Travelocity, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Howard Johnson Plaza Hotel Windsor reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marquis Plaza Windsor
- Marquis Plaza Hotel Windsor
- Howard Johnson Plaza Hotel Windsor Ontario