The hotel is adequate, but don't go if you want a quiet night's sleep. Bars loud and noisy on the front of the hotel til gone 3 am, and on the back the trucks going into the international tunnel idling, and sounding their horns all night.
Needs an upgrade badly.
Sleep in the back of your car before this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Holiday Inn Downtown Windsor Hotel Welcomes You. Our hotel offers the ideal location for business travelers and vacationers in the heart of downtown Windsor. Recently changed to 100% non-smoking and centrally located on Ouellette Avenue, our guests are just steps away from dining and nightlife. Enjoy our on-site restaurant, "On The Avenue" for lunch, dinner or the all-day breakfast where kids under 12 eat free. It also features a cocktail lounge and a seasonal patio where you can relax and be seen on the strip. You’ll find plenty to do, from swimming in our heated indoor pool to working out at the fitness center. Our warm, friendly, multilingual staff are ready to accommodate your needs. We offer conference and catering services as well as a business center and meeting space. We are also just steps away from Caesars Casino, The Chrysler Theatre, and minutes from Detroit. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, IHG, Expedia, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Holiday Inn Windsor Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Windsor Downtown Hotel Windsor
- Ramada Windsor
- Windsor Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Windsor Downtown Ontario