Sunbridge Hotel & Conference Centre Downtown Windsor
Kenora Motel(Windsor)
$55
Bexon Rooms(Windsor)
TripAdvisor
All reviewsthe holiday inndowntown windsorihg memberhotel restaurantfront desk stafflower levelrestaurants and barslate at nightair conditionerfitness roombeds were comfortablethe riverwater frontrooms are largeambassador bridgenice roomtunnel
FilterAll languages
Reviewed March 8, 2010

I stayed at this hotel with my friend for one night on March 6th. I was very pleased form the moment I checked in. The front desk staff was quick and helpful. I was checked in fast. I had no problem with the parking it was fast and easy($12.95 CAD on weekends) I was on the 7th floor and the room was very clean, nice bed sheets,clean bathroom, nice soaps and lotions, the room had a coffee pot and free Internet access. This room was on the executive floor. I was glad to see when I checked in the front desk clerk had me sign a "weekend waiver" that included no slamming doors, being rowdy etc. I have stayed in some hotels in Windsor where the under aged 19-21 aged Detroit locals come to Windsor to party and it gets loud. I don't mind that age group but sometimes that crowd gets loud and obnoxious. At the Holiday Inn I only heard one scream all night. The hotel is about a 10 min walk to Caesars Windsor Casino, and close to may restaurants and bars, banks, drug store, etc... And use the Detroit Windsor Tunnel if driving in from the USA. The Ambassador Bridge is so confusing. The Holiday Inn is right at Tunnel port of entry.
I have been coming to Windsor for about 10 years now..the city has grown thanks to the Casino. Good for them......

• Stayed: March 2010, traveled with friends
Reviewed November 20, 2009

We went to a wings game and stayed at the Holiday Inn - great location for crossing over - upon check in we received an upgrade which was nice - the room was clean, parking a little tricky - the nightlife was loud - we faced the bar side of the downtown core but that's expected in a university city and after awhile it didn't bother us; rather entertaining.. We went on a Friday so it was expected... I would stay again as the price is reasonable and the service was great.

• Stayed: March 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 25, 2009

Stayed there with a hockey team. Staff wasn't helpful. Hotel was clean, but issued toilet paper one roll at a time. There was a thriving nightclub across the road. Sounded like they were in your hotel room on Friday and Saturday only. Noise continued to 3 a.m. Was fine for a tournament if you could get on the border side away from the night club. Didn't have a smoking room, but others in the group were issued one, the smell was unbelievable. Neighbourhood was rough but was good to travel to multiple arenas. Good restaurant downstairs for breakfast

• Stayed: October 2009
Reviewed September 19, 2009

The staff at this Hotel should go on the road to other Hotels arround the world. They were so welcomming in so many ways. Always proper and very courteous. But most of all always looking out for the customer's interrest first.
The Hotel has a excellent location in the city and is walking sidtance to just about everything. Although there was street construction outside it couldn't be heard from our room.
The rooms were normal but very clean and comfortable. About the only low point was the slowness of the internet in the business center. Which I beleive they are working on.
In the past week I had been in three different countries traveling. I would rate the Staff at this Hotel as the best I have run into in a long long time. So all in all I would highly reccommend this hotel for many great reasons.

• Stayed: September 2009, traveled on business
Reviewed August 18, 2009

My friends and I wanted to go to Windsor as a mini getaway for the weekend and decided to pick the Holiday Inn downtown since it said it was right in the middle of all the entertainment.
As soon as we walked in to the lobby we were greeted with a friendly hello!
The front desk staff were great with answering our many questions we had concerning what we could do during our 2 night stay. They even gave us VIP passes and restaurant coupons to establishments that were all around the hotel.
The rooms were nice, the beds were soooo comfortable! You could tell that the hotel was newly renovated.
The hotel restaurant was great with nice staff and we got 15% off for being guests, and they serve breakfast all day which was a plus not having to rush to get there at a certain time for it.
Our stay was wonderful and recommend this hotel for its top notch service, location & more!!

• Stayed: June 2009, traveled with friends