“A budget motel with some class!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of iSleep Inn

iSleep Inn
Ranked #6 of 7 Windsor B&B and Inns
Windsor
“A budget motel with some class!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2013

All I can say is wow! I was pleasantly surprised when my wife and 2 kids checked into this motel a few weeks ago. We had stayed here a few years back when it was under different ownership and were shocked to see all of the amazing renovations that took place since then. You definitely feel like you're getting your money's worth with this little gem. The management makes it their priority to make sure all of your needs are met and they do so with a smile every time. I am very impressed with this motel and highly recommend it to anyone seeking an affordable but classy place to stay while in windsor.

Room Tip: The king size beds are fabulous!
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank Elyk

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (6)
Toronto, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 8, 2013

I came from Toronto ON. for a short business venture that turned into a long stay. I've stayed at many hotels in Windsor and I have to say I am very impressed with the overall quality and service of this hotel. The rooms are extremely clean, comfortable and the staff are amazing. I haven't met nicer people in my life. I've recommended this hotel to 3 friends/family members who have also had a great stay there. I will most definitely be staying there again. I don't know why this hotel is not being compared to the Hilton or Holiday Inn. Hilton quality for only half the price.

I Sleep Inn Staff and cleaning women

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank Eddie H
Panama, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 26, 2013

Hotel exterior needs some updating but the room looks like it was just updated recently. It was clean and well maintained. Staff were very helpful too. Location is great, midway to downtown and the mall.

• Stayed April 2013
Ontario, Canada
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 25, 2013

The heating unit in the room is very noisy. The people in the room above us were very noisy.
Our room was at the end of a row and the unit next to us was unoccupied.
The room seems poorly insulated against cold and noise. I turned off the heating unit because it was too noisy, put a sweater on so that I would be comfortable but woke up in the middle of the night cold. The floors are very cold.
You can tell that this is an old motel by the colour of the tile in the bathroom. This unit must have been recently renovated. Bathroom fixtures are in good condition. Room appears to be recently painted. It is very clean.
Bar fridge and microwave provided. They were unplugged when we got here.
Fine for one night. We are in Windsor for a week, so had to find another place to stay as I just can't stand the noise.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
    • 3 of 5 stars
    • 1 of 5 stars
    • 3 of 5 stars
    • 4 of 5 stars

Travelers are raving about these Windsor hotels

Edmonton, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 29, 2012

We had to find something last minute due to a family emergency. The staff went over and above to meet our needs. The room was clean and functional for our needs. All supplies/linens were clean and always available. The experience was worth every penny that we spend especially being in a "Stressful" situation that we part of. It was great to be at a place where we didnt have to worry about accommodations given everything else was going on. Thank you Raffie for going over and above than you had to. Franks's father in law really appreciated it.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
Mississauga, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 2, 2012

I rented 2 rooms with 2 double beds each for the night and got it for $65 on Oct 30, 2012. It was more than worth the price. I was pleasantly surprise when i walked in the rooms to find crispy clean white sheets and covers on the bed ! I brought my own pillowcase...but had no problem usng theirs as it all smelled nice and clean.The rooms are spacious and clean . Nice big windows to bring in light, and dark blinds for privacy. The bathrooms were clean. they said it was newly renovated and it seemed so. I loved the floors...kinda of a spanish look..very warm and inviting. no carpet. I had no trouble sleeping, beds were comfortable. felt like I was home. Quiet surroundings and good vibe. The rooms had microwave, small refrigerator, big black armoire with a big tv with cable, hidden inside it and about 3 wide drawers for your clothes. There is also a desk, and small round dining table. Great place for travelling professsionals or families. The staff was very pleasant, helpful and accomodating. My son wanted to iron his clothes and they loan him a iron board and iron. I was worried about my having to cancel once i booked the rooms because of the hurricane and they were nice to hold the rooms for a day without no commitment or penalty to cancel. A big plus.. there is a nice little restuarant attached to the motel at the front, and there is about 12 minute walk to the mall. A local bus also stops there across the street. I strongly reccommend this place. Loved it and my friends did too ! Would stay there again without hesitation.

Room Tip: I had room 2 at the front and my friends had # 9 near the back. Number 2 had a shower with bathtub a...
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
3 Thank earthangel_12
Ottawa
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2012

To the courteous and dedicated Management & Staff at the new iSleepINN in Windsor, Ontario Canada. My hat is off to you at your wonderland INN - A very warm and cozy home away from home for frequent traveller like myself. Quiet, comfortable, clean, spacious, economical rooms, high speed internet, an outdoor pool and the 24/7 in-house laundry facilities. Easy to find, easy to access, all within walking distance to several restaurant, eateries and shopping at Devonshire Mall.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business