We recently stayed here with our 3 year old. So three of us in total.
The beds were very comfy (which made getting out of them very difficult some mornings!), breakfast was tasty, the rooms were well furnished and clean, the bathroom was nice. Our room had two queen sized beds and plenty of pillows.
The staff were all polite and were happy to help how they can. The free Wifi was great, but you could certainly tell when lots of people were using it. Generally though it was great for surfing the web, checking emails, etc.
If you're staying in Windsor I'd recommend this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Comfort Inn Windsor is a pet-friendly hotel nestled in beautiful suburban South Windsor with easy access to 401, EC Row and all major transportation hubs and border crossings. Ten minutes' drive to downtown Windsor's exciting nightlife and Caesars Windsor Casino; moments away from Devonshire Mall and dining can be found nearby. Free Comfort Sunshine breakfast and award-winning service will ensure a pleasant stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity and Priceline so you can book your Comfort Inn Windsor reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn Windsor Hotel Windsor
- Windsor Comfort Inn
- Comfort Inn Windsor Ontario