“Love this place”

Cuisines: American, Barbecue
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed December 13, 2013 via mobile

Been to this restaurant a few time and never have been disappointed. They have some great wings and do a good job with ribs but the thing I really like the best is the smoked bologna.

Reviewed December 8, 2013

Great place to go for Southern BBQ food. Love their combination dishes. Quality food. A bit pricey - but worth it!

Reviewed December 6, 2013

I went out for dinner with my wife Fri evening. she chose to go to SnS as she really enjoys their chicken wings. I always thought their fare was 'at par' nothing on their menu I considered 'to die for'.

For dinner I ordered the Peckin Pig (pulled pork and 2pcs of fried chkn) and her the wings of course. Somewhere on the menu I read something about a chicken entree '' ..made to order, but worth the wait". A few patrons sat down and another.. the place was really picking up. I finished my beer and into my water.. noticing all the other ppl recvd their orders. We waited 35mins! for our dinner to come out. 35mins to eat fried chicken comparable to KFC.
I lost my appetite and packed the pork and side to go..

Definitely looking forward to a date night somewhere else.. Windsor has too many other great places on my list.. they just got my business because I love my wife.

Reviewed November 30, 2013

If you want good BBQ - come here. Standard: ribs, chicken, wings, fried fish. I always go for the ribs/chicken with mac n cheese and baked beans. Waffle fries are amazing too (most sides are basically).
Lots of delicious sauces to outfit your meal (ask for the hot sauce if you like it kicked up a notch)

Reviewed October 17, 2013

My family and i went here recently and we loved it !. The food was amazing and the spice rubs they put on our steak and ribs were a great combo. The service was a little slow but i cant wait to to experience this place again. They also might want to clean the bathroom from time to time because it was a little dirty when we went in there.

DuaneNeveu, General Manager at Smoke & Spice, responded to this reviewResponded October 18, 2013

Hi Jeff W,

Thanks for the compliments, and though we do use our own rub on all the smoked meats, we don't serve any steak(?).

We'll definitely revisit our already stringent restroom checking procedures all the same though, as it's always good to keep things running in top order, and thanks again.

Yours in hospitality,