“Supper”

Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Canada
“Supper”
Reviewed April 11, 2013

Wow! Supper was very tasty and filling. Had Pasta and they bring a large ceasar salad and bread. Both of which were unlimited. We just happened to find this place as there is a small sign out front. This would be a restaurant I will definitely return to. Staff were very friendly. We were visiting the area for a week and I wish we would have found this place at the beginning of the trip. I loved it.

• Visited April 2013

Amherstburg, Canada
“The best steak ever!!”
Reviewed April 7, 2013

We have visited this restaurant many times and have never left a review but I must share with all of you ( especially steak lovers) that this is the best by far for food and service. Firstly, I must confess I did call for reservations and they were booked. We stopped in anyway hoping that someone would have cancelled. They "made" room for us by squeezing us in between reservations for which I am totally grateful. It was our anniversary and this is our special treat restaurant so it was worth the try. They were very accommodating and gave us excellent service. Every time we go we order the same thing because it is the best. We have tortellini in cream sauce for app and new york steak as entree. I don't know what they do to the meat but is the best by far no matter where you try. So tender you can cut with butter knife. Please try it, you will make this restaurant your "special treat" spot as well. Thanks again Cook's Shop

• Visited April 2013
Windsor
“Love it!”
Reviewed March 28, 2013

Great pasta! Great caesar salad! Only downfall is you smell like garlic when you leave there but definitely WORTH IT! Food is always fresh and decently priced. Always a great experience and can never wait till we go again.

Visited June 2012
“Food and Ambiance were both superb”
Reviewed March 17, 2013

This restaurant has been in business 30+ years, and it is easy to know why ... The food was delicious, the menu varied, and the ambiance was very nice. The soups and salad were great starters to our main meals; fish, pork loin chops and sea food and beef shish kabobs. And the house wines were delightful. The service was as good as the food; the staff were very friendly and knowledgable. Definitely a place I will return to, and recommend to friends and colleagues.

• Visited March 2013
1 Thank Bryce P
Windsor, Canada
“Incredible Again.....And Again!!”
Reviewed March 13, 2013

Since my first review of The Cook Shop, we have been 3 more times. Each time we go, we appreciate it more and more. In other words.....we have visisted this restaurant 4 times, and have yet to complain about anything. I already have another reservation for the end of the month, for our anniversary. We have taken 3 different couples with us, and they all loved it as much as we did. The ambience lends itself to a great social evening for a couple or a get together with friends. There are very few restaurants where you can go and spend 3 hours drinking, dining, and socializing and feel like you could stay another hour. In our 4 visits, we have tried all sorts of great things on the menu. This last time, my wife had Rainbow Trout, and I had Steak Diane. Both incredible meals! At other restaurants, we never get any appetizers to begin, however the 4 times we have been to The Cook Shop, we always start with the Escargot and Mussels, and we have yet to be disappointed. We have had different waiters for each visit, and they are consistently good. I cannot say enough about The Cook Shop, it is our go to restaurant each time we are planning formal dining. Best Restaurant In Windsor!!

• Visited February 2013