“has always been excellant.”

The Cook's Shop Restaurant
Ranked #2 of 811 Restaurants in Windsor
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed July 8, 2012

We have been several times over the years. We have never been disappointed with the service and food.

2  Thank HSGARBO

Reviewed July 4, 2012

The Pasta Shop, the sister restaruant to the Cook Shop is my favourite. Although most people tend to like the Cook Shop's atmosphere better, I really love the upstairs old european vibe of the Pasta Shop. The food is extremely reasonably priced and most of all delicious!!!!!

2  Thank QueenofLuxury
Reviewed July 2, 2012

Atmosphere is great...Great place for quiet dinner with friends..dinner prices are good. If you can fit a dessert and cappuccino, the price is down right cheap...Order a pasta appetizer and they prepare at your table...

2  Thank gglimbo
Reviewed June 15, 2012

Small dark romantic place with great food and the pasta is mixed at your table. The owner was very friendly as were the waiters.

1  Thank Louis S
Reviewed May 15, 2012

My family and I try to come here from our Birmingham, MI home at least once per year, and we always enjoy our meal. The ambience is always nice, and the food is high quality at a very fair price. I particularly enjoyed the tortellini soup and the escargot/shrimp appetizer. I also like the grilled sausages available as a side. Even the mixed drinks are reasonably priced. The total bill was about $140 for 5 people including tip.

1  Thank jongable