“good food”

Mazaar Lebanese Cuisine
Reserve with OpenTable
Mazaar Lebanese Cuisine is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #8 of 811 Restaurants in Windsor
Good for: Special occasions, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Romantic, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Neighborhood: City Centre
Description: Mazaar, true to its translation, "a place you must visit".  Serving Windsor with two locations; Mazaar is an upscale-casual restaurant that offers authentic Lebanese cuisine in a comfortable yet energetic atmosphere. We at Mazaar combine friendly service with an extensive menu, offering a wide variety of fresh Lebanese entrees and appetizers. Lebanese food's rise to popularity is not only due to its wonderful flavour, but for its health promoting properties as well. This healthy alternative is being embraced by many including vegetarians in particular thanks to the number and variety of vegetarian dishes such as fattoush salad, tabouleh, hummus and baba ghanouj. In the true spirit of the Lebanese food, Mazaar welcomes you like close friends at a dinner gathering, and invites you to experience our fresh, healthy and flavouful Lebanese cuisine.
Reviewed December 2, 2012

The food was real good. Also the location is right downtown so it was nice to get away from the kids for a bit and have a good dinner!

Reviewed November 30, 2012

Stopped in for a fast light dinner and was very surprised at the quality of food.
Great lentil soup and eggplant dip.

Reviewed November 24, 2012 via mobile

Recently my dad and I stopped in here for lunch. I had the falafel plate and he had the chicken schwarma. This was our first time here and right upon walking in I could tell I would enjoy it. The decor is very nice and the staff very friendly. The food is nice portions and comes with sides of pita style bread. The pricing is very reasonable as well for a downtown location. It seems like they would get very busy but for lunch it was not bad at all. Very fast, very friendly service. Would definitely come back again!

Reviewed November 21, 2012

My friend and I had a platter dinner at this restaurant on the weekend and everything was delicious-both the beef and chicken kabobs were perfection as was the salad, rice and hummus. Warm, inviting atmosphere and a good wine list. We had enough take-out for dinner the next day. Loved the baklava too...not too sweet, just delicious!

Reviewed November 19, 2012

The look and the location of this restaurant is deceiving. We thought that we would be in for a great dining experience. This was not the case - the food options are average at best and can be found at a number of other fast food establishments. The excessive use of cilantro totally ruined my dinner - I actually like to taste the other items on my plate as well. Overall OK, but I would not tend to return.

Been to Mazaar Lebanese Cuisine? Share your experiences!