“Wonderful meal”

Mazaar Lebanese Cuisine
Reserve with OpenTable
Mazaar Lebanese Cuisine is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #5 of 773 Restaurants in Windsor
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Delivery, Digital Payments, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Neighborhood: City Centre
Description: Mazaar, true to its translation, "a place you must visit".  Serving Windsor with two locations; Mazaar is an upscale-casual restaurant that offers authentic Lebanese cuisine in a comfortable yet energetic atmosphere. We at Mazaar combine friendly service with an extensive menu, offering a wide variety of fresh Lebanese entrees and appetizers. Lebanese food's rise to popularity is not only due to its wonderful flavour, but for its health promoting properties as well. This healthy alternative is being embraced by many including vegetarians in particular thanks to the number and variety of vegetarian dishes such as fattoush salad, tabouleh, hummus and baba ghanouj. In the true spirit of the Lebanese food, Mazaar welcomes you like close friends at a dinner gathering, and invites you to experience our fresh, healthy and flavouful Lebanese cuisine.
“Wonderful meal”
Reviewed September 24, 2012

Absolutely delicious.

I have ordered lunch from Mazaar on numerous occasions with my co-workers. The lunch is wonderful and I always look at it and go, "really? this doesn't seem like a lot of food". But it never fails, I can never finish it. I always get the shish tawook (with an awesome garlic dip), hummus (so creamy and with 3 hot pitas) and the salad with pita chips.

Well, I finally got my husband there for a nice dinner out and we both really enjoyed it. We shared on the of the platters and it was just so much food for the 2 of us. We had no complaints at all. The service was wonderful and the food incredible.

We will be returning soon!

• Visited July 2012

“Excellent Food”
Reviewed September 12, 2012 via Local Picks

The food is amazing especially the hummus and the fresh pita bread. I had the trio of beef kobabs, swishtook(chicken) and the shrimp which was exceptional. Definitely a must eat.

“What service is all about!”
Reviewed September 8, 2012 via mobile

I would like to start off with telling everyone who reads this review how amazing Mazaar really is! I went there last night Friday, with 4 friends had a new server Megan, she was super helpfull and help us understand what every item our plates are. He care and service was excellent, then to top off how great everything was going we had a visit from the general manager. He was full of energy and positive vibe, he made us feel super welcomed and found out one of my friends is celebrating her birthday! He then sent us a birthday dessert witch looked and tasted fantastic. Now I knew to tripadvisor this is my first review and I couldn't of picked the best restaurant to write About. Not sure if the owner or anyone else will look at this but I would like to thank everyone at Mazaar for the hospitality the showed us and we will most defenatly go back there to eat. Food was really fresh and delicious, service was excellent and management was very professional and organized!

“Mazaar Lebanese Cuisine”
Reviewed September 6, 2012

I have been to this restaurant a few times. I love the food and the the ambience. The staff is friendly and the food is great.

Visited July 2012
“Mazaar Lebanese, Great Food, Service & Ambience”
Reviewed September 4, 2012

Highly recommend. The ambience was great, freindly & couteous staff mixed with great food. We will go back any time we are in Windsor.

• Visited September 2012