“Best Buffet in Ontario”

Ranked #14 of 812 Restaurants in Windsor
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Buffet, Reservations
Neighborhood: City Centre
Reviewed January 15, 2014

This Buffet was one of the main reasons that I decided to visit Windsor for the first time. It had come highly recommended by a reliable source. As soon as we got to Windsor it was our first stop and our last stop for the night. In a good way. We ate so much food since they had so many options. It was insane. The best buffet in Ontario by far. It has a little bit of everything. A few months later I visited the Casino with family and took them to the buffet. Didn’t disappoint and the food was slightly different than what I had remembered. 2 for 2. You can’t go wrong with this buffet. Worth every penny.

Reviewed January 13, 2014

Loved the selection, from soup, to Italian to Sushi to salad bar, to much more. And the dessert is a special treat! More than enough to choose from.

Reviewed January 7, 2014

My friends and I have been enjoying The Market Buffet for a number of years and have always enjoyed the experience. Fantastic assortment of foods, if you don't like one thing then try another. They always have several different soups and at least one of them is out of the ordinary and excellent. Large salad area with many, many different items and always fresh. Italian and Chinese area don't have as big a selection but the food is good. Always enjoy the shrimp in the seafood section. There's always a choice in the roasted meat area and it is cut according to your request. Last but not least are the desserts - and I always find a few that I love. Small servings so that you have room to try several. There is another area I haven't used where the chefs cook individual servings as requested. By the way, if money is limited then hit the lunch buffet as the food is just as good except the roasted meats may not be as good a cuts as dinner BUT still good. We always leave with a smile on our faces.

Reviewed January 7, 2014

Such a disappointment! Went to the casino for my niece's 19th birthday...party of ten. Buffet was not busy and now we know why.
Food was terrible..poor quality..cold..large assortment but no matter what we had we could not find anything that was good. We all agreed most was leftover from the day before.

Reviewed January 7, 2014

There is just too much great food to eat here just once.be careful you may get too stuffed to do anything afterwards.Highly recommended!