“I am very pleased with my experience staying at this motel!”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Towne & Country Motel
Ranked #5 of 5 Windsor B&B and Inns
Brantford, Canada
“I am very pleased with my experience staying at this motel!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 1, 2011

I stayed at Towne & Country Motel in Windsor one night on July 16, 2011. My trip to Windsor was just to check this city out because I want to relocate there from Burlington. I booked this motel via Hotels.com - I simply picked the cheapest one available, so I was not expecting much at all. But boy, oh boy, was I surprised!!! This motel offers so so much for the $55 I paid to stay for one night!! The room was fairly big, with extremely comfortable bed, it was very clean, there was a microwave in the room which was extremely important for me and there was a hairdryer in the bathroom. There were many different nightlamps, a TV and an alarm clock. There also is a swimming pool which is fabulous!!! The water is so clean in the pool that it was simply pleasure just to look at it!!! The lady managing the hotel - her name Shandra - is very nice and friendly. There also is a restaurant on the hotel grounds - I did not eat there but heard from others that the food is affordable and good. Also, I recommend a little private ice cream shop down the street from the hotel. The ice cream is quite inexpensive and oh, Boy!!! it is so so so good!!! I made a video of my stay at this motel and uploaded it here. Please watch it to see the inside of my room and the pool!

• Stayed July 2011, traveled solo
2 Thank Gosia-Krupa

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3)
Travelers also viewed these Windsor hotels
Comfort Inn Windsor
Walkerville
Comfort Suites Downtown
Comfort Suites Downtown
#8 of 35 in Windsor

Been to Towne & Country Motel? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Towne & Country Motel

Property: Towne & Country Motel
Address: 2883 Howard Avenue, Windsor, Ontario N8X 3Y4, Canada
Location: Canada > Ontario > Windsor
Bar / Lounge Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Suites Swimming Pool
Ranked #5 of 5 B&Bs / Inns in Windsor
Hotel Class:2 star — Towne & Country Motel 2*
The Towne and Country motel is a family owned and operated business that for the price has the best value. With free WIFI, outdoor pool, licensed restaurant on the premise and rooms with all amenities it is hard to find a more comfortable place to stay for the price. The motel is located within walking distance of Devonshire mall and is only a few minutes from downtown, the Canada/USA border, Ceasers' Windsor and everything else Windsor has to offer. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Priceline, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Travelocity and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Towne & Country Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Towne & Country Motel Windsor, Ontario