All reviews hot plate and microwave free wifi beds were comfortable air conditioning windsor ontario would stay again cleanliness tv midnight amenities canada
Reviewed July 7, 2018

Management/ Staff very very helpful. The price was a surprise to us happily wow great deal Were able to get us a room at midnight. The room we stayed in had a fridge, hot plate and microwave, fresh/ Beds were so comfy. Sweet design of walls. #year old enjoyed view also. Very very clean we stayed in room 17, Yes you hear traffic, but for us, that was no deterrent for staying.If you look for flaws ( picky types stay home) They do their best and I would 100% recommend them to anyone going to Windsor Ontario Canada.I would not change a thing. Keep it up ..Hope to stay again..

• Stayed: July 2018, traveled with family
Reviewed January 25, 2018

It was one of the cheapest and it was acceptable and the front desk nice, so within this class of motel, above average. The TV worked and the carpet and beds were comfy and clean. Has an eclectic decor with painted walls and a Romanesque villa scene. Toilet gurgled but closing the door made it go away. Close to the bridge and tunnel.

Room Tip: Towards the back away from the road
  • Stayed: January 2018, traveled solo
Bestwaymotel, Manager at Bestway Motel, responded to this reviewResponded May 24, 2018

Thanks dear for your feedback. We are work working very hard to satisfy our guests.

Reviewed August 6, 2017

Warning: the manager is nice, but, when you check in she (or possibly he) will demand to make a copy of your driver's license. I cannot recommend that you stay here for that reason. Obviously, they have been ripped off by tourists and 'short visit' locals more than once. However, your license can also be used for purposes of identity theft and home robbery. There's no way to know if the manager is involved in this type of activity or not. So, if you have a choice, I recommend you stay elsewhere. The good stuff: the manager is pleasant, pretty clean room - decent mattress and linens. The room I stayed in had a fridge, hot plate and microwave, no utensils, which is no surprise considering. Not so good - the place dates from the late 50's or 60's, so the noise from the trucks heading to the Ambassador Bridge to the U.S. about 2 km. away, slows down after 11:30 p.m. and resumes around 6:30 a.m. If you have to stay here, bring ear plugs. I found the decor strange; burgundy and two shades of grey paint on the walls, 3 types of tile in the bath room, none of the furniture matches anything else and it's old and worn, well past it's prime, making the place look shoddy at best in spite of the reasonable cleanliness otherwise.

• Stayed: July 2017, traveled with friends
Bestwaymotel, Manager at Bestway Motel, responded to this reviewResponded August 8, 2017

Dear guest thanks for your staying our motel. And it's of course on busy main road. If you had a lots problem for noise then why you select this motel? And for your kind information we change all the furniture and and even bathrooms remoulding to. Thanks

Reviewed July 29, 2017

Location was decent. Conveniently located to cab to clubs. (snow and all, they were decent prices!)
Room clean, weird but clean. Stayed in room with toucan Sam on the wall... mirror on ceiling, very strange experience!
Extremely well priced! Will definitely stay again when in the area.

• Stayed: August 2016, traveled as a couple
1  Thank thewittytraveller
Bestwaymotel, Manager at Bestway Motel, responded to this reviewResponded July 31, 2017

Thanks for staying with us.

Reviewed July 15, 2017

I usually stay at budget motels. I usually do not plan on spending much time in them when I travel. That being said, this place had some shortcomings.

The carpet was very dirty. I don't know that it has ever been cleaned. I'm not sure cleaning it could save it now. There was a shower and tub. The tub did not have any type of anti-slip As lather formed the porcelain got slippery. Could be dangerous. I don't know if the wifi was intentionally turned off at night but it went out while I was using it and did not come back on before I went to bed. TV was fine and the bed was comfortable.

The hotel has real keys with a tag with your room number on it. There were issues I had with noise but I am not holding that against the hotel. At 12:30AM someone was honking their car horn close to my room.

• Stayed: July 2017, traveled solo
Bestwaymotel, Manager at Bestway Motel, responded to this reviewResponded July 17, 2017

Dear customer
You had suffered lots of things. At least you can call one time at office and ask. Anyways internet is working good because everyone used and nobody complained. For your kind information we washed carpets last week for professionals cleaners. So we don't know you had problems with us for what? Thanks for your staying.