“Wow! What a find!”

Acquolina Ristorante
Neighborhood: York-Crosstown
Neighborhood: York-Crosstown
Reviewed May 16, 2013 via mobile

We went to another restaurant, which is closed, so we wandered in here. Am I ever glad we did! We had the appetizer, which was a grilled portobello with goat cheese. It was amazing! Then I had the tiger shrimp in a brandy sauce. Just amazing! The wine list is quite good! I was very happy with the choice! Frank, the owner, is amazing! He helped us choose the wine and he was so friendly! Even though I live in Cambridge, I will be back!

There are newer reviews for Acquolina Ristorante

Reviewed March 23, 2013 via mobile

Went here for a friend's surprise birthday party. While we were waiting for the birthday boy to arrive, they brought this delicious little pizza around as an appetizer. Ordered the arugala salad to start, rainbow trout for main and tiramisu for dessert. The dishes were simple but pleasant-- portion size for the main was really good across the board for everyone's choice. Dessert was perfect. Just the right amount after a delicious meal. Price was very reasonable. I'd recommend it to anyone who's looking for a nice little Italian place.

Reviewed February 10, 2013

Acquolina is just one of those genuine neighbourhood treasures. You can always count on a smile upon arrival, a tremendous meal before you and a great choice of beverage. Great for family, business rendezvous or just a quick dinner to satisfy your craving for a great bowl of pasta. Whole wheat pasta option available as well. The penne arrabbiata is always my choice of dish.