“Great Pizza. Quality Ingredients.”
Review of Olympic 76 Pizza

Olympic 76 Pizza
Ranked #539 of 9,074 Restaurants in Toronto
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Reservations
Neighborhood: Downtown
Reviewed May 10, 2012

This is a place that still does everything the old school style. I bet they haven't changed the recipe or the ingredients since 1976.

The atmosphere and decor seems from the '70s as well but that is part of the charm, I think.

The prices are very low. For example, if you order a pasta dish which mostly go for around $11-$13, it includes a large garden salad.

The service is a bit slow so be warned. I think it's all worth it though.

Reviewed December 7, 2011

I have not been to this place in almost 10 years and outside of new menus, nothing has changed, even the staff are the same.

The food is just a good as I remember. The pizza is cooked to perfection and the toppings have full of flavor.

Reviewed November 8, 2011

Been going here for a truly scary number of years and never disappointed. The Pizza is great, but so is the Greek Salad and Lasagna. My absolute favourite has to be the Panzarotti. I think Carlos and Isabella were born there. Owners come and go, the location has hopped across the street, but these two exceptional servers, and the great value menu items never change. Just wish I still lived nearby.

Reviewed October 31, 2011

This restaurant has been my favourite for years. The portions are generous, the pasta is always cooked perfectly, the sauce is amazing - and the service is like having a home cooked meal at a friend's house!

Even with a room FULL of customers, the servers are always able to ensure that every table is kept satisfied!

I will eat here anytime - with anybody.

1  Thank djwgilroy
Reviewed October 30, 2011

I have been here many times and there is nothing I can say more than it has the best pizza in Toronto as far as I am concerned. A single salad would easily feed two people if you are ordering it as a starter. Portions are very generous.

1  Thank BandDW