“Hearty and tasty chicken souvlaki meal”
Review of Esquire Restaurant

Esquire Restaurant
Ranked #3,076 of 9,367 Restaurants in Toronto
Neighborhood: Scarborough
Neighborhood: Scarborough
Reviewed March 11, 2016

A friend and I recently dropped in for a late evening take out meal here and it was very good. It is exactly what you expect, a hearty and tasty chicken souvlaki meal. It comes with a generous portion of chicken and potato and tasty rice. The greek salad and garlic bread are nice compliments as well.
The food is freshly made and served hot. Will certainly be back when in the area again and need to be filled with good comfort food.

Reviewed November 2, 2015

I came here for a late lunch with a friend. My friend has been coming for years and ordered me the chicken dinner. It came with rice salad and potatoes. it was healthy and delicious

Reviewed September 21, 2015

Good tasty food , varied menu, generous portions, speedy courteous service...
I saw the reviews and agree with the positive comments

Reviewed July 10, 2015

I have been going there for very very long time and there for always been good, and they give good amount of food as well, give it try.

Reviewed June 16, 2015 via mobile

My wife and I frequent Esquire at least once a week. The gyro is the best that I've ever had. My wife always gets the pork souvlaki dinner with rice and potatoes and raves about it also.