“Delicious healthy greek food”
Review of Esquire Restaurant

Esquire Restaurant
Ranked #3,049 of 9,299 Restaurants in Toronto
Neighborhood: Scarborough
Neighborhood: Scarborough
Reviewed November 2, 2015

I came here for a late lunch with a friend. My friend has been coming for years and ordered me the chicken dinner. It came with rice salad and potatoes. it was healthy and delicious

Reviewed September 21, 2015

Good tasty food , varied menu, generous portions, speedy courteous service...
I saw the reviews and agree with the positive comments

Reviewed July 10, 2015

I have been going there for very very long time and there for always been good, and they give good amount of food as well, give it try.

Reviewed June 16, 2015 via mobile

My wife and I frequent Esquire at least once a week. The gyro is the best that I've ever had. My wife always gets the pork souvlaki dinner with rice and potatoes and raves about it also.

Reviewed June 15, 2015 via mobile

I came here for lunch with one of my coworker.we had to wait for almost 30min for our food.... it was not busy at all . There was 5 customers in the restaurant ...