“nice lady”

Neighborhood: Downtown
Halifax, Canada
“nice lady”
Reviewed August 8, 2012

I asked if there was air conditioning and the answer was yes. Unfortunately it wasn't really working. My husbands lamb shank and lima bean rice was very good. But my chicken keebahs lacked taste. The yoguart was extremely expensive as a side. The persian lady was a lovely hostess.

Visited July 2012
1 Thank moi04

Houston, TX
“Delicious Persion Food on Yonge Street”
Reviewed August 4, 2012

My partner and I ate there one evening on our vacation to Toronto. It was a nice, quiet restaurant in the hubub of Yonge Street. The woman who was the hostess, waitress, and server was very nice and gracious. I had the beef kabob and my partner had the Fesenjoon, which is a chicken dish with a creamy walnut and pomegranate sauce. They were both delicious. They also have a very good dessert called Faloudeh made with thin vermicelli noodles and frozen rose water. We also had their bakhlava, but it wasn't as good as some I have had. Instead of the multiple layers of filo, it just had it on the top and bottom with the a thick amount of the nutty filling. It made it a little dryer and not as sweet. Over all, it was a very pleasant dinner.

Visited July 2012
1 Thank kgtband
Chicago
“Ok food”
Reviewed February 20, 2012

had visited this persian place one wet sunday night for dinner. The place is pretty cozy, the owner ( a lady) was very cordial and helpful in helping us decide. We had the Fesenjoon which was chicken in a pomegranate sauce, it was too sweet for my taste and the texture became very monotonous with the rice at the end. The kabobs were decent. Over all an OK place to visit - moderately priced too.

Visited December 2011