“Again........fantastic.”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Neighborhood: North York
Reviewed April 12, 2014

I thought I would see if Buzz Buzz accepted pre-orders for dine-in, they did.
I called at 11:30 and ordered a small pepperoni/sausage/mushroom pizza for 12:10.
When I got there it was just coming out of the oven......perfect timing!
I sat and ate the whole thing myself, it was so good.
They don't skimp on the toppings.......nice and flavourful.
NO chain pizza even comes close.
Maybe one day, I will try something else here.........but I find their pie sooooo good, I can't leave it.

2  Thank Andrew S

Reviewed March 24, 2014

Despite living quite close by, we glossed over this place for a long time as it doesn't have huge curb side appeal. This turned out to be a mistake on our behalf - the owners are friendly, and the pizza is really, really good. Home-made and tasty, I'd rather have this any day than the big pizza chains. The inside isn't much but it adds to the experience of eating in a small family run place like this. It's no wonder there is usually a steady stream of locals (predominantly Italian) coming through the door.

2  Thank SarahHTO
Reviewed January 17, 2014

Been going here now for perhaps 1 year, not too often but if I want good pizza, this is my place.
Today I went in and ordered a small with pepperoni, mushrooms and bacon.
Took about 15-20 minutes because they were really busy.
Pizza arrived on a serving pedestal?....I guess that's what its called.
Nice and hot, crust was slightly crispy on the underside and edges.
I don't know if it's the water coming out of the sauce or the mozzarella cheese, but the centre of the pie is a bit "soft"......but nothing to put you off.
The crust bottom was still firm.
This extra moisture actually gave the pizza a very well rounded flavour and was really tasty.
The mozza cheese is high quality, and they don't skimp on toppings.
There was a really good balance of each item I ordered on the pie..
I ate a 10" small all to myself.............with another place with repeated P's in their name 5 minutes away, and Buzz Buzz 6 minutes away, I will recommend Buzz Buzz hands down.
Looking at company lunch from here next Friday!!!

3  Thank Andrew S

Been to Buzz Buzz Pizza? Share your experiences!