“Bar food, drinks, but limited TV channels...”

Arizona B-Bar & Grill
Ranked #1,251 of 8,722 Restaurants in Toronto
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Etobicoke
Reviewed November 14, 2013

Don;t get me wrong, the food was surprisingly good, the beer cold, and the waitress generally attentive, but when they did not have the ability to tune in the Calgary hockey game due to a limitation on their TV boxes I was left scratching my head. The program of choice was a Thursday night NFL game (ok normally but this game was two bad teams.)

Not a bad place and my TV rant is just that. Enjoy it and arrive early so you can pick your game of choice.

There are newer reviews for Arizona B-Bar & Grill

Reviewed October 20, 2013

Dropped in for a quick drink and a bite on a Saturday afternoon after going to the ski show. The bar is located on the airport strip and has lots of TV's for watching sports, a pool table, party room and patio.

We waited for a while before the server came over to ask for our drink order and to bring us menus. They have a large selection of draught and bottled beer and a reasonably priced menu that covers burgers, sandwiches, wings and pizza.

Reviewed October 18, 2013

It was a good meal and good service but not perfect . The sports atmosphere was nice to catch up after our week away.

Reviewed October 1, 2013

Hopefully I happened to catch this restaurant on a bad night. It was loud, the service was horrible, and the food was cold. My co-worker and I almost left without eating because it took so long for the food to come and then when we got it it wasn't right (wrong sauce on the wings). The comment from my co-worker was "the salad is warmer than the wings". Then at the end the waitress brought us the wrong check. I probably will not go back.

1  Thank SLiP43
Reviewed September 30, 2013

I’ve been to this restaurant on most of my visits to Toronto. Food is excellent, customer attention is great, you are waited on immediately and it doesn’t take long before you are served. The girls are very attentive and chatty. Lots of TV screens and sports all over - behaved atmosphere if I should put it that way. Depending on the event, noise can be a little over powering.