“very colorful”
Review of Little India

Little India
Ranked #219 of 529 things to do in Toronto
Reviewed June 10, 2013

Nice Authentic place and have very good restaurants to eat and lots of places to shop. Very nice people.

2  Thank laddubaby

Reviewed June 5, 2013

Not too impressed with the area. Very dirty area and some of the restaurants are not worthy of a passing grade! There are a few good restaurants in the area but overall, a waste of time to visit the area

Reviewed May 12, 2013

I love going to little india to stock up on my spices and buy some of the kitchen utensils you will find only there! I also like that it has a variety of restaurants that you can choose to have lunch. However my only complain would be that most of them only open as from 12pm and if you have kids it's kind of late by the time you get the food served.

2  Thank Yasrah
Reviewed May 8, 2013

Great for inexpensive dining and there is a wide selection of groceries. My wife and I shop here monthly to buy Indian groceries (BJ Supermarket), then go for dinner (Udupi Palace is our favorite) and then go for paan at Baldev's. Sometimes we need to purchase 220 volt appliances which can also be purchased here. While the street has a bit of a run down look, the food we have at Udupi rivals anything I've had in India over 3 trips.

2  Thank FlyAtNIght
Reviewed April 28, 2013

Lots of indian clothes stores and restaurants. A fab place to wander for an afternoon but prob not big enough to need a whole day.

2  Thank heldo99