“Great place for pizza and fries”
Review of Beerbistro

Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighborhood: Old Toronto
Cross street: Yonge St.
Transit: King Subway Station on the Yonge Line; King St. Street-Car service 24-hour Queen St. Street Car Service.
Description: We specialize in food inspired by, cooked with, and paired alongside a whole lot of really good beer. Cozy and friendly Restaurant in downtown Toronto.
Reviewed July 12, 2016

This restaurant was recommended by the concierge and so close to our hotel. The atmosphere is very pleasant, casual, and relaxing. There are tables outside as well. The fries cooked in duck fat was very tasty, so were the pizzas. Try the duck confit pizza! They have a good selection of beer and wine. Overall, a very pleasant meal and experience.

Date of visit: June 2016
Write a reviewReviews (809)

Reviewed July 10, 2016

If you love Beer you must go to Beer Bistro. I can't remember the bartender's name, but man, he knows his stuff. Super friendly, large selection of beers, great vibe. I would definitely go back in a second.

Date of visit: July 2016
Reviewed July 8, 2016 via mobile

good bar with many beers however the terraces outside is not really nice since it is located between two houses!
I would rather go for a beer here inside

Date of visit: July 2016
Reviewed July 6, 2016

We went here with friends from the area who were not beer drinkers but ended but loving it! We had a selection of different samplers, so they were able to determine which ones they liked. The mussels were fantastic (I had the Thai ones). I have had Thai mussels in many other places and these were absolutely the best! Other food items were also good.

Reviewed June 29, 2016 via mobile

Stopped in for a meal and a beer. I was pleased with the beer selection. They have a decent list to choose from. My meal was great. I had the mussels in the white garlic sauce. Outstanding.