“Good but limited food, great beer”
Review of Beer Bistro

Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighborhood: Downtown
Cross street: Yonge St.
Transit: King Subway Station on the Yonge Line; King St. Street-Car service 24-hour Queen St. Street Car Service.
Reviewed January 28, 2013

If you enjoy trying different types of beer, you'll enjoy this place. The beer selection is excellent, and it's possible to order taster trays containing smaller glasses of 8 different types. The food selection is far less impressive, and is heavily focused on meat. But the beer-braised ribs that I had were very good, and at a slightly higher level than typical pub food. This place is not a bad choice, and I would go there again, but I wouldn't necessarily make it my first choice.

Reviewed January 25, 2013

The selection beer at the BB is overwhelming. I've been drinking beer most of my life but I haven't heard of many of the beers on the menu. Makes for an interesting afternoon. But the food may come as a surprise. It's very good. Not a huge menu but all the food is well prepared. If you happen to be around Union Station, it's worth the 5 minute walk.

Reviewed January 18, 2013

I went here twice with 2 different people, cause it was close to my friends work. Ceasers to strong (and not with alcohol, all the other stuff), even though I asked for it specifically not to be. (I know beer house, blah blah blah) Ordered mussels underdone. fries were good. comfy bench seats. Toronto is a big place, I could do better, wouldn't go back.

1  Thank zostarks
Reviewed January 11, 2013

Took a client here for lunch and was not impressed. Had the pulled pork sandwhich, which was messy and tasted awful, thank God they serve you free french fries when you sit down, were delicious with a mayo dipping sauce, otherwise I would have starved to death. My client had the drunken mushroom pizza which lacked any flavour at all and was just a bad mix of ingredients. The service was excellent however, the buffalo cobb coming out of the kitchen looked good. Would not go back.

Reviewed January 5, 2013

Walked by so many times and the place is often hopping, especially after office hours when up and coming professionals enjoying friends company in a really nice setting on historic King Street just east of Yonge, Try their appetizers and recharge with the energy in the room.