“really enjoyed it”

Milestones
Ranked #3,796 of 8,469 Restaurants in Toronto
Cuisines: American, Canadian, Bar, Contemporary
Good for: Families with children, Bar scene, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Neighborhood: Downtown West
Description: Whether you come for a favourite meal or love trying new and trendy dishes, Milestones is all about great food without the pretension. Serving lunch, dinner and weekend brunch, there's something for everyone. Make sure to try our signature drink, the Original Bellini when you stop by.
Powder Springs, GA
“really enjoyed it”
Reviewed June 7, 2013 via mobile

I ate here because I was tired and it was in the hotel and convenient. The view was over looking Niagra Falls and the food was excellent. I ended up eating there 3 times. The asian chicken appetizer was beyond good! Don't pass up the Apple crisp for dessert!

• Visited June 2013

Rockwood, Canada
“a good stop for lunch pre-theatre”
Reviewed May 29, 2013

We had an enjoyable lunch here before going to the Princess of Wales Theatre. We both ordered a 9 oz. glass of wine - the glasses were brought to the table promptly but the wine to pour into them was at least 5 more minutes in coming.
We both enjoyed our meals - my wife is gluten-free and they told us they made her spring salad new for her leaving out the pecans because they had a coating that contained flour. We didn't understand this as she had ordered form the gluten-free menu - so why were the pecans left out since they were included on the menu. I had the baked brie on flat bread - very good!
We had told the waiter we had theatre tickets and had to be out at a certain time - we were - no problem!

• Visited May 2013
Adrian, Michigan
1,300 restaurant reviews
“Nice Spot for Dinner”
Reviewed April 7, 2013

Our CEO chose this place for a business dinner. A nice interior provides a very pleasant atmosphere for dining. We were seated promptly and courteously. Our waitress attended to us right away and the service was good all night. The menu was surprisingly varied in its offering and the curry chicken rice bowl caught my eye right away. I was not disappointed with my choice as it was very tasty. The prices were about what I would have expected for a place of this type. We were also able to sit for another two hours after finishing dinner to continue our business discussion in an atmosphere conducive to doing this. This is a big plus for a place in downtown Toronto.

• Visited April 2013
Toronto, Canada
“Surprisingly good!”
Reviewed April 2, 2013

I'm not a big fan of chain restaurants, but a gift card pushed me to this place. A good idea to arrive before 7 PM as the place gets packed. But if that happens, you can have a drink at the spacious lounge.

The steak was good, and properly cooked medium. The staff are pleasant without being overbearing, and they will modify your order to your liking. A good overall experience, I would return.

• Visited March 2013
Sault Ste. Marie, Ontario
“Decent place”
Reviewed March 25, 2013

Had lunch here on the weekend with another couple. Service was good, food was just OK (maybe 3.5 out of 5), and prices were decent (for Toronto).

The decor was really nice (although there weren't too many people in there during mid-afternoon on a Saturday). Maybe if it was a little busier and had a nicer atmosphere I would have ranked it higher (although the food still wasn't worthy of anything higher - definitely 'chain' food).

Nothing wrong with the place, but with so many more options in the area, it's hard to say I'd be back any time soon.

• Visited March 2013