“Surprisingly good!”

Ranked #2,739 of 9,076 Restaurants in Toronto
Cuisines: Steakhouse, Contemporary, Canadian
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Neighborhood: Downtown West
Description: Whether you come for a favourite meal or love trying new and trendy dishes, Milestones is all about great food without the pretension. Serving lunch, dinner and weekend brunch, there's something for everyone. Make sure to try our signature drink, the Original Bellini when you stop by.
Reviewed April 2, 2013

I'm not a big fan of chain restaurants, but a gift card pushed me to this place. A good idea to arrive before 7 PM as the place gets packed. But if that happens, you can have a drink at the spacious lounge.

The steak was good, and properly cooked medium. The staff are pleasant without being overbearing, and they will modify your order to your liking. A good overall experience, I would return.

Reviewed March 25, 2013

Had lunch here on the weekend with another couple. Service was good, food was just OK (maybe 3.5 out of 5), and prices were decent (for Toronto).

The decor was really nice (although there weren't too many people in there during mid-afternoon on a Saturday). Maybe if it was a little busier and had a nicer atmosphere I would have ranked it higher (although the food still wasn't worthy of anything higher - definitely 'chain' food).

Nothing wrong with the place, but with so many more options in the area, it's hard to say I'd be back any time soon.

Reviewed February 19, 2013

I'm a fan of this restaurant and tend to go to the Dundas location. They actually just launched a new Chef's Menu nationwide and I did a review of it on my video blog. Check it our to see what they are serving!

Reviewed September 27, 2012

We decided to eat here because they offered gluten free options. I had a gluten free burger & it was delicious. The staff were aware of cross contamination & talked about cleanng grills between cooking gluten free & gluten containing meals. I didn't have dessert, but the did offer a gluten free chocolate granache tart that looked yuumy.

Reviewed May 7, 2012

We ate here twice in a 4 day period as we had a good amount of money to spend courtesy of a special deal we got at our hotel. On our first visit, my husband and I and our 2 small children (3 & 5) had a slew of appetizers - good ceasar, so-so sliders and good spinach & artichoke dip - and the Cajun Shrimp which very good, except the bok choy side really had no place with the dish. Dessert was absolutely the best part - the chocolate cake was to die for - moist with luscious vanilla ice cream melting into lovely caramel. Our server was attentive and quick and we were in and out in an hour.

Our second dine was about the same quality wise. We all enjoyed the calamari which was light and crisp. My husband enjoyed his prime rib. I really liked my butternut squash ravioli - the sweetness of the squash & pecans was perfectly balanced by the sauce. But my daughters did not care much for their Italian Sausage ravioli. Tasting it, I didn't care for it either - the pesto tasted 'dirty/earthy' and the filling for the ravioli didn't taste as much like Italian sausage and more like an overseasoned meatball. However, the Break Up Tub - cookie dough ice cream served in a pint tub with broken chocolate cookie (with white choc chips) bits mixed in, topped with caramel, MORE than made up for it! Simple but fabulous! The service this time around was slow though - our entire meal took 2 hours.

The ambiance is nice - not too noisy, and upscale, especially for a chain restaurant. It's located right in the middle of the fashion & entertainment districts, so it is a nice, convenient walk to everything. They do also offer take out, as we discovered when we popped back in our final night to get a Break Up Tub to take back to our hotel for dessert :)