“Great food, Great value.”

Buk Chang Dong Soon Tofu
Ranked #1,811 of 8,519 Restaurants in Toronto
Cuisines: Korean
Neighborhood: North York
Neighborhood: North York
Toronto, Ontario
“Great food, Great value.”
Reviewed March 28, 2013

I have been to Buk Chang Dong Soon Tofu in Mississauga three times. It is a casual place that offers great food at low prices. I have tried the Stone Pot Bibimbab, Kimchi Soon Tofu and Bulgogi. I enjoyed them all. The spicy rating on the menu ranges from "Extra spicy" to "white". (lol) Dishes are served with purple rice, spicy kimchi, bean sprouts and soy beans - all of which are delicious! I am going to try the Dumpling Soon Tofu the next time I go! The waiters are always so friendly and happy here. I love this place!

• Visited March 2013

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
Houston, Texas
“Very tasty yet inexpensive food”
Reviewed December 27, 2012

I've been here a couple times with my wife. There's only about 10 items on the menu, but the ones I've tried (broiled beef, and bulgogi) have been amazing! And it's only about $10 per person! The ambience isn't anything to write home about - in fact, if it were possible to do takeout, I would probably have preferred that. Still, it's worth a visit for the food.

• Visited December 2012
Toronto, Canada
“I could eat this everyday!”
Reviewed December 23, 2012

I love the simplicity of the menus, and the consistent good food. My favourite dish is the Bib Bim Bob, always cooked to perfection.

• Visited September 2012
Toronto, Canada
“Great Korean food in a small crowded place”
Reviewed October 28, 2012

Really great spot for dou fou in spicy korean broth. The place is small and they do not do reservations. Wait time us long at most hours unless later into the evening (like 9 pm!) The menu is not extensive either but they do what they offer very well. The food is also consistent, spicy and gas a good kick to it!

1 Thank thehappyface
“Home away from home”
Reviewed July 25, 2012

Everything here is tasty! Tofu soup is soooo good and the bulgogi is also my personal favorite. It's such a good place for a hearty and a healthy meal! $11 with tax and tips included.... can't go wrong with that. Parking is pretty limited so street or even parking behind the high rises is a must. Overall, a good place for a satisfying meal :)