“Best wonton soup in the city”

King's Noodle House
Ranked #683 of 8,847 Restaurants in Toronto
Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Late Night, Takeout
Neighborhood: Chinatown
Reviewed September 24, 2012

We've been going to King's Noodle for both 'dine - in' and take-away for the past ten years or so. My hubby always brings home King Noodle's fabulous wonton soup whenever I'm under the weather. The luscious dumplings are stuffed with pork and shrimp, and the broth is a deep golden colour with plenty of flavour. We also love their BBQ pork, roast duck and sauteed bok choi. Table service is quick and efficient.

Reviewed September 6, 2012

This restaurant serves great authentic HK/Cantonese food. Our group of 20 people had a huge, tasty lunch for a great price. Some items we enjoyed: BBQ roast pig (crunchy skin, lean meat), roast pork, roast duck (meaty, no fat, crunchy, flavorful skin), congee, wonton soup w/ noodles (tasty broth, big wontons with lots of shrimp), soy sauce chicken (great flavor & meaty), bitter melon with chicken, salty fish fried rice (the real deal!). They didn't skimp on anything, dishes were hearty and delicious. We enjoyed it so much, we ate there 3 times during our 4 day stay in Toronto.

Reviewed August 29, 2012

Very crowded. Cheap, but not as tasty as I expected (may be because of my taste). My husband likes the soup and noodle, but not the meat. A lot of different choices on menu

Reviewed August 20, 2012

We arrived in Toronto late sat afternoon and needed some lunch before going to AGO, we crammed in wonton soup, had some delicious char siu and roast pork, the seafood congee with fried dough bread was out of this world. We loved the wonton soup so much, we ordered another portion! Definitely over ordered but it was well worth it. Taro cake cake could have been better. It was only afterwards that we stopped and watched the noodle making, which should have been the giveaway! - will be shouting this restaurant from the rooftops.

Reviewed July 28, 2012

I've been coming here for years with my friends! Whether you want a good cheap bowl of noodles, BBQ pork to eat in or out. Lunch specials with Dimsum Options this is one of my go to spots in Chinatown.

Usually line-ups but the waits aren't bad! (Chinese staff are great with turnover times!) The line ups move quickly. Sometimes I come here by myself and end up sharing a big a table but I don't mind.

Food is always tasty, if you want servers flag them down and they are fairly responsive! Service wasn't great but that's to be expected at a good Cantonese kitchen. It's a dog eat dog world in there.

Portions are big for the price. One of my go to spots in Chinatown!