“went down hill”

Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Delivery, Takeout
Neighborhood: North York
Reviewed March 6, 2013

this place was great a few years back. I ordered the other day and the food was soooo greasy; my chowmein had some weird sauce in it. after two bites I couldn't eat any more and it went to the trash. waste of $

Reviewed February 26, 2013

Used to be our favourite place for Chinese food in all of GTA. We just orderd pick up of all our favourite dishes and were extermely dissappointed. Everything tasted like it was days old and tasteless. What happened??

Reviewed December 2, 2012

I'm a regular customer for both take out/delivery and dine in. This evening my wife and I decided to order delivery and when it arrived after 45 minutes, it was stone cold. I called the restaurant to tell them that the food was cold, and was promptly put on hold for five minutes. After being reconnected, I was informed that it was impossible that the food was cold, as they checked with the kitchen and that it had been made to order. I asked the women on the phone, Cecilia, if I was wrong that it was cold. She said that it was impossible and "anyways, what did i expect from delivery?" I told he I expected it to be "warm, at least." She then reiterated that it was impossible that it was cold, as they have never received a phone call for this issue and become quite heated (no pun intended). I responded in kind and was then hung up on.

My wife then called, saying she wanted to bring the food back and expected to have our money returned. Cecilia then proceeded to berate my wife by saying that the customer is not always right, that we were just disastisfied and we will not get our money back, She then hung up on my wife.

So we then packed up the food in order to return it to the restaurant. My wife took the food in and was then told that the cook said the food was hot and that it had been an hour since we ordered and since the customer is not always right we will not get our money back. And then pointedly looking at my wife's pregnant stomach, told her that "Your moods should not effect my business." Realising that she would get no further with such an obtuse individual, my wife got the contact information for the owner and left.

Reviewed September 18, 2012

Although this has Szechuan in the title and the dishes can be spicy, it is run by Chinese from India, who are descendents of the Haka who were forced out of China. The food is a great mix of Fujian Chinese and Indian influences. It really a bit unique and food is delicious.

Reviewed April 30, 2012

Very good food. The service is quick too. Parking can sometimes be hard to find in the plaza, but a couple of minutes of wait and you will get a spot.

The food here is great. Our favorites are the crispy ginger chicken, hot and sour soup and the curry beef rolls.

The food is very affordable and portions are generous.

They offer various dishes and spicy food too.

2  Thank CoronaBoy