“Best Shawarmas in Toronto”
Review of Laziza

Ranked #4,878 of 10,194 Restaurants in Toronto
Neighborhood: Old Toronto
Neighborhood: Old Toronto
Reviewed November 12, 2015 via mobile

Hands down the best middle eastern take-out that I have found in Toronto. Fresh, delicious and affordable. I have yet to find a place that touches it.

Date of visit: November 2015

Reviewed October 1, 2015

I haven't tried anything but the chicken shawarma wrap. It's so good that I can't help getting it every time. Very flavourful and fresh tasting. I think it's a generous size with lots of veggies fillings to choose from.

It's a very small space with only a few tables. So, it can get quite crowded when busy and the line-up goes out the door. I tend to stick to take-out. The food is worth the wait.

Date of visit: September 2015
Reviewed September 17, 2015

New place and very clean. The food is fresh the flavors are OK. A great selection of extra veggies compared to most places but the flavor was just OK.

Date of visit: July 2015
Reviewed June 23, 2015

New neighbourhood fast food place that has only 4 or 5 tables. Still, the staff have plenty of personality and the food is plentiful, delicious and fresh. My friend had a shish taouk platter and I had the beef shawarma wrap. Absolutely delicious, and I would easily make this a staple stop in place for hungry nights when I don't feel like cooking!

Date of visit: June 2015